First Week

Options
This is my first week doin this and I have alread lost 3lbs. Alright. So I if I can do this anyone can. I want to hear how everyone else is doing so far? Come on people lets keep up the good work!

Replies

• kjs104
    Options
    Well I lost 4 my first week and .5 the second week. A bummer. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I will have to get back to business~ Pretty much a bummer!!! Although I did find out I have medical problems and they came up during my workouts, so I guess not doing as much exercise has really put a hault to the losing..durn!
  • kjs104
    Options
    By the way, CONGRATS, go you...Yes you can do it!!
  • MrForensic
    Options
    Thanks. Sry to hear bout the problems :(. Hopefully u can work around them. And good luck
  • deekennedy33
    deekennedy33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I don't really need to loose weight to begin with but I lost weight anyhow since I joined, I lost 12 pounds and now trying to eat enough so I won't keep loosing!!!

Take care
    Dee
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Oh course I have not lost anything. Hopefully I can ge to my goals. Good luck:tongue:
  • MrForensic
    Options
    Good Luck to you too.
  • jenners22
    Options
    In my first week I lost four pounds. I lost four inches off my waist and 1/2 inch off my hips! It's amazing. My sister and I started working out together about a week and 1/2 ago and it's fun. We combine The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga, Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. We allow ourselves two days a week NOT to workout, but not two days in a row. We flex the days depending on how we feel or whatever. I told my sister this: The first day we don't work out can be your 'excuse' and the second day can be my "excuse".

It works and I love it here!