A ticker NSV!

Options
EuphonyChloeH
EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
Although I've lost over 17 pounds now, I've yet to notice any mentionable NSV's yet (I'm soooooo very anxious to notice my pants loosening, but they're not - yet).

However, here's my NSV: My ticker on my profile has a major dent! My lil' running gal is nearly a quarter of the way to my goal! When I first started I'd look at my ticker and think "please move just a lil' closer, please..." And now it has!

Silly NSV, but definitely matters to me!

Replies

• deidradean13
    Options
    17 pounds that's great! Keep up the good work, and the other NSV's will happen :-)
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all - every pound lost is a step nearer to your goal. Good luck in keeping that girl running forward :)
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great job! And, I know the feeling...they just don't seem to move fast enough! Keep at it and you'll have your next NSV of your pants being loose as well.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ohhh relish every pound gone.....keep up the great work...the rest will follow, just not as quickly as we might like !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!