I'm new!

Options
Just got done with Pink Method and lost 30 lbs. Looking to loose a few more, tone up and stay fit. I've been struggling with making bad food choices lately and hope this makes me more accountable. I need friends!

Replies

• KatieJones77
    Options
    I also am known for making bad food choices. I like to have my food diary public so it holds me accountable as well. I hope you are able to stay on track and use the support of this friendly community to help you attain your goal. Feel free to add me, I am on multiple times a day and will help motivate you.
  • NisanO
    NisanO Posts: 2
    Options
    I really need friends on here, add me!
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    I am new also! I did very well for 2 weeks and lost 13 lbs, then slowly slacked off and gained it all back. I need friends here to keep myself on track and accountable. Please add me if you need the same :)
  • jesswilks
    jesswilks Posts: 31
    Options
    i've been on for about two weeks and need friends as well add me if you would like
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Hello! feel free to add me! (anyone can!)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can add me! 8)
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    Can I add you as well? I need someone that is frequently online for motivation!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I bought PINK and never even started it....lol
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    All you lovely ladies can add me if you like. I've been on here for over a year (or maybe it's 2?) I love the site, log & workout regularly. I don't do well losing weight. My body think it's in maintenance mode, but I still want to lose 10-15lbs. Still working on getting there.
  • lkr2665
    lkr2665 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Went to WW in October and lost almost 10 pounds, but haven't done much since January. My doctor recommended this website and so I've started again... I sure could use some accountability again and some sharing of ideas.