Does anyone have a motivation board in their workout room?

Options
I read about this idea on a blog and I'm curious if anyone has one, would love to see pictures and/or hear what you put on yours!

Replies

• joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    I don't have one but have alot of motivational and inspirational quotes/pictures on pinterest. I was thinking about printing out my favs, framing them and hanging them up in my workout room. Here is some of the quotes I pinned;

"Never underestimate the power to change yourself."
    "Clear your mind of can't"
    "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."
    "You are so much stronger than you think."
    "The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen."
    "Suck it up and someday you won't have to suck it in."
    "You will never regret reaching your goal, You will only regret giving up and not reaching your goal."
  • kikkikitten
    Options
    I've got one :) I call it my 'thispiriation wall' - I know quite a few girls have one. I cut out magazine pictures of models, famous faces and empowering quotes and they cover my entire door :) it helps a lot, it means when I feel like giving up or giving in, I have to see all these pretty faces staring back at me before I can go get that bag of crisps or whatever. I also have little quotes in my pantry reminding me why I'm doing this and forcing me to think before I eat ;)
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    I have a large by month calendar on a door I open and shut all day long. I fill it in in big black writing every time I exercise. Task to have three to four black bits a week any days. The more filled in the calendar the happier I feel. It reminds me and makes me proud. Plus accountable to hubs who will occasionally comment if there are weeks blank. Let's do this together. Great. At the end of the year I count up hours and miles. Great motivation!