32+ down.. pics (bikini! ooo!!) :)

Options
Syderelli
Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
I have been a member of this site since about November.. but didn't really get my focus until April. So, it has been about 2.5 months and I am down a total of 32 lbs (maybe more? I am doing 30 days of no weighing :) ). I think what really did it was seeing this photo, taken in Las Vegas the weekend before I started this. This was my moment. I knew that I couldn't keep doing this... . So, I definitely made some changes. This has changed my life in so so many ways, I can't even count them all. I have now left my emotionally abusive marriage, gained confidence like I have never felt before, and met so many amazing new friends!! I still have a ways to go, but I am pretty happy with where I am so far :) If you would like to add me, go ahead. I log on every day, and try to help encourage as much as I can :)

Stats:
SW 267
CW 233
GW 175
Height 5'10"

I really avoided the camera before.. so I only have a couple of "before" pics. But I think this should give you a pretty good idea. Sorry for the grossness :P I am no where near goal yet, but I have been feeling really good and wanted to share my progress. So there are quite a few "during/current" photos

Before: 267 lbs (this was THE photo, the one that was my OH MAN moment...)
176d7a.jpg

Before: 267 lbs
35k04zd.jpg

Before: 267 lbs
2lco0i0.jpg

Progress at 237 lbs (ish)
2a618ya.jpg

Progress at 237 lbs
2vb3c7b.jpg

Progress at 233 lbs
2mdlc95.jpg

Yesterday - weight approximately 233? (haven't weighed since June 5th)
33tmpzo.jpg

oiag3r.jpg

Today
2rfpz5v.jpg

(I promised a bikini lol)
i1llec.jpg

Silly Face :)
upto7.jpg

Replies

• xalexxandrax
    xalexxandrax Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    very good, whats your goal ?
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow - Your progress is great! Keep it up, Girl!!!!
  • Syderelli
    Options
    very good, whats your goal ?

175 lbs :) I'm a tall girl, so i feel that would be fitting for me
  • Syderelli
    Options
    Wow - Your progress is great! Keep it up, Girl!!!!

Thanks!!
  • The_Chas
    The_Chas Posts: 3
    Options
    WELL DONE GIRL :smile:
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I can't see them.. darn work computer... however good job!!!
  • Syderelli
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was feeling so good that I actually fit in my old swimsuit that I had to share. :):):)
  • cjstagg
    cjstagg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo great! You are amazing and you are a wonderful motivation and friend!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation!

I'm hoping to hit 180, I'm tall too and anything below 175 makes me look like twiggy (I'm a curvy girl).
  • CassTrixie
    Options
    Im 5'10 too! Thanks for the inspiration...
  • YourDemise
    YourDemise Posts: 22
    Options
    looking way good, keep it up.
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You're also VERY! Pretty <3:)
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations amazing transformation!!! You are beautiful!
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Great job with all your hard work! Keep it up!
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! My stats are about the same as yours, I think 175 is a great goal, It's my goal too!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you are so beautiful! Awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • dajero1
    dajero1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You must feel pretty darn proud of yourself. Best of all, you are getting your weight under control while you are young. Just a little bit of success can go a long way to encouraging you to reach your goal. GREEEEAAAATTTT!!!!!!
  • kiki5104
    kiki5104 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 175.2 right now. I came a long way from 185! But hum I highly recommend juice fasting! I started last wensday and already lost 9.5 pounds! Well I am sixteen years old and often feel ashamed near my family because their all skinny. I feel like the odd ball all the time ! So my doctor told me I can get diabetes and that's when I came to a pause! I was sooo afraid then I thought of juice fasting and looked it up on the computer completely safe!! Its really healthy because all the vitamins go straight into the blood stream instead of taking along time to digest food! Well good look to everyone and their weight loss!!:)
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    good job. wooo hooo. I always say I am too old for a bikini. However one should never say never. He he. You rock girl keep up the goo wark. I for one am proud of you:drinker:
  • Syderelli
    Options
    awww you guys are so nice :) Thanks for the feedback everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!