JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bacon Ranch Chicken:
    1 lb Chicken breast
    Bacon (2-3 strips, cooked and crumbled)
    1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
    1 packet of ranch dressing mix
    1 cup sour cream

Combine all in crockpot on high for 3.5 hrs. I usually shred the chicken and eat it with wheat thins or over mashed potatoes. It is very thick and could be eaten as a stew too. The breast could easily be left whole for a meal with a side. It is even better leftover! I have a picky household and everybody likes this one.

The chicken breaded in cheez its sounds so yummy! I bet my DD would love this :)

YUM!!! BUMP
  • poundis
    poundis Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the yummy recipes to try!
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If you have a Sam's Club or Costco's nearby, I get the mesquite grilled chicken breast. It is already cooked and you can heat it in the oven, on low on the stove or in the microwave. It tastes just like it came off the grill! They have teryiaki chicken like this also. You might can find this in your local grocery store or Wal Mart to. This is the best ever and convenient and you can out any side with it and have a complete meal with GRILLED CHICKEN in about 20-30 minutes! It is Pilgrim's Pride brand by the way.

bump!
  • Hubbafer
    Hubbafer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    bump
  • iowatransplant
    iowatransplant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If my calcs are correct, with a light cream cheese, this comes out to around 400 calories, throw in a couple corn tortillas to eat with it and it bumps it up another 75-80 calories. Not bad, is it pretty filling once you top with lettuce and tomatoes? Are my calcs off?

I used 4 oz of chicken, 2 tbsp of salsa, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup corn, and 2 tbsp cream cheese in my calcs. i figured a serving would be 2 tacos and would include the portions I just listed.
    Put 4-6 frozen chicken breasts in crockpot. Add jar of salsa, a can of drained black beans, and a bag of frozen corn. Put on low for 6 hours. Take a brick of cream cheese and put on top, turn the crock pot off, let sit for 20 minutes. Mix all together (chicken will fall apart and it all gets creamy).

Serve with tortillas, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, etc...

Also you could add frozen Mexican vegetables medly (or just more vegetables as you have them).

Not sure what the calories are - it would depend on your cream cheese selection, etc...
  • alee37195
    alee37195 Posts: 13
    Options
    OK I am trying this but had a bag of frozen mixed mexican veggies w black beans and corn. Will let you know. Serve suggestions??
  • alee37195
    Options
    Put 4-6 frozen chicken breasts in crockpot. Add jar of salsa, a can of drained black beans, and a bag of frozen corn. Put on low for 6 hours. Take a brick of cream cheese and put on top, turn the crock pot off, let sit for 20 minutes. Mix all together (chicken will fall apart and it all gets creamy).

Serve with tortillas, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, etc...

Also you could add frozen Mexican vegetables medly (or just more vegetables as you have them).

Not sure what the calories are - it would depend on your cream cheese selection, etc...
  • alee37195
    Options
    This was awesome! Served on flour tortillas just chicken and sauce! Great! I used fat free creme cheese and added a llittle sour creme to the pot (about 1/4 c.)
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    bump
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bacon Ranch Chicken:
    1 lb Chicken breast
    1 cup sour cream

Combine all in crockpot on high for 3.5 hrs. I usually shred the chicken and eat it with wheat thins or over mashed potatoes. It is very thick and could be eaten as a stew too. The breast could easily be left whole for a meal with a side. It is even better leftover! I have a picky household and everybody likes this one.

The chicken breaded in cheez its sounds so yummy! I bet my DD would love this :)

Yum! Gotta try this.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Three that are on my list to try:
    Honey Sesame Chicken: http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/2012/02/21/crockpot-honey-bourbon-chicken/

Sour Cream and Bacon Chicken: http://momswithcrockpots.com/2012/01/sour-cream-and-bacon-crockpot-chicken/
    creamy-bacon-wrapped-chicken.jpg

Thai Chicken and Vegetable Soup: http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/01/chicken-veggie-thai-soup-and-crusty.html
    The recipe isn't a crock pot recipe, but soups are easy to let simmer all day on low...
    (The image is huge, so I'll just put the url here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D9RYgdOo6ZQ/S2BjfyWqHlI/AAAAAAAACEY/_I7wcdAqZS8/s1600-h/IMG_2633.JPG)

OMG, the honey sesame chicken is going to be on my menu for the coming up week! I have almost everything needed to make it except the chicken and I'll need a little more honey. Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Right now I have pot roast in the crock pot, and it smells amazing!!! Just buy a roast and the McCormick pot roast seasoning and put them both in the crock pot with some water in the bottom and let it cook all day on low!! It's so good :)
  • kadins_momma07
    Options
    Bacon Ranch Chicken:
    1 lb Chicken breast
    1 cup sour cream

YUM!!! BUMP

I have this recipe and it is AMAZING!!! But honestly, the sauce is better than the chicken, I could totally eat just the sauce on top of noodles and not even care about the chicken LOL, it is THAT good!!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite and so tastey!

Greek chicken breasts (Makes 4)

4xskinless chicken breasts

2 garlic cloves chopped
    handfull fresh basil chopped
    grated zest of a lemon
    75g feta cheese crumbled
    8 sundried tomatoes drained of oil chopped

Mix it up and use it to stuff the chicken breasts