Help ?

Options
I am having a hard time figuring out what to eat for lunch , any thoughts ?:smile:

Replies

• Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Food. ;)

What are your reqs? Do you need things that don't need to be heated, don't have to stay in the refrigerator, are low-carb, etc.?
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I really like the bumblebee flavored tuna packs (Spicy Thai is awesome) with a tomato "soup to go". I add another 5 ritz crackers. Add a fruit and/or veggie and you are good to go.

Another good one is a pita bread with hummus, + the fruit/veggies.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yeah, let us know what kind of requirements you have and we can post ideas for you.
  • rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    Options
    Boca burgers in a whole wheat wrap with 75% cabot low fat cheese and a salad on the side!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Imma eat some leftovers from dinner!! and a protein shake! ( not at the same time... lol)
  • jsdean87
    jsdean87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whole foods sells whole catch yellowfin tuna burgers and mahi mahi burgers in a freezer box (4). Bake and put in a wrap or on a mini thin (orowheat, sara lee and rudi's make good ones) with some pineapple/mango salsa. YUM! Some popchips on the side or an apple for crunch or mini carrots or raw red pepper with some hummus are great! If you are in a hurry, bake fish ahead of time and refrigerate- then heat up and go!