Ladies! Are you an apple, a pear, or what?

Options

Replies

• Montegue42
    Montegue42 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hourglass, but it reads as an inverted triangle because my arms aren't very toned..unfortunately, you cannot choose where you lose weight, so I'm sure I'll be all arms when this is through since that's the part that bothers me the most. ;)
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Depends on angle. from the front and back I'm hourglass. From the sides....pear
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just curious as to whether there are generally more apples or pears or hourglass or other shapes... :)

Me, I'm an apple. All of my body is pretty proportional except for my darn tummy.

I'm somewhere between a pear and hourglass lol...not quite top heavy in the boob area.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm a ruler. Working toward an hourglass with weight training.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass, always have been. When I was a skinny teenager, I was an ironing board hourglass. As a fat adult same proportions. 40-34-44, but with linebacker shoulders. Which kind of reminds me of the Rainmaker' song, Big Fat Blond: "40-30-40, Amazon bombshell, tall, damp, and dirty."
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear or hourglass, depending on how much extra fat I have at the time.
  • msue482
    msue482 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm a banana. :ohwell: I really wish I had more of a well defined waist. I thought I was an apple because the last of my weight to come off is in my stomach but I'm pretty proportionate everywhere else.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Text book hour glass - 34, 23, 34 - last time I checked.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    fat all over!
    i mean, even my face and feet are! like seriously. it sucks.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    How am I by far the biggest one on here? :/ I'm 42, 37, 49. A rather large pear. My thighs are also the size of a lot of waists I'm seeing on here (28ish".) The smaller version of this is actually pretty cute, but right now I'm a hot mess.
  • natzkj
    natzkj Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    pear :/
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    apple - I carry a lot of my weight on my torso... boobs and belly. I have no butt, no hips... almost always have to wear a belt, or my pants would be around my ankles :)
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    There are body shape calculators online that will tell you if you enter your bust, waist, and hip measurements.

I'm 36-28-36.5. I think of myself as an hourglass and I do have an "S" shape if you look at me, but the body shape calculator called me a banana. :-/
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was always a fat hourglass, but after 40 I turned into an apple. :ohwell:

Hopefully I'll at least be a thin apple someday
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Definitely a pear... definitely...
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Currently a round, seedless watermelon.

When I am fit and healthy, i am a very chesty hourglass.
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    umm I am not sure what I am! If someone would tell me I would appreciate it! I am thinking pear or hour glass? I have a small waist but wide hips....who knows lol
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Hourglass
  • GloynByw
    GloynByw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My bust and my hips are exactly the same size, and I have a small waist. But wait.... my thighs are HUMONGOUS, and depressingly so. I've lost 13lbs on my diet and it's all come off my hips and bust making my thighs even more pronounced. Sigh.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure.. I think I'm a pear? any opinions?

I wouldn't say a pear...if you're a pear, there's no doubt b/c your butt and hips are so big that you know for sure!:laugh:
    I speak from experience!