Anyone want to start a 2 week challenge with me?

Options
Okay so today I have decided that I NEED to lose this weight and the only way I feel I can do it is by setting myself small, achievable goals.
I will not necessarily be checking my weight constantly but rather I want to just stay on my healthy new diet for 2 WEEKS. I will record my weight at the end of the 2 weeks, however the number on the scale won't be my biggest victory, I just want to know that I am infact able to be strong and do this.

2 weeks is a good amount of time to get motivated and start feeling better about myself. I would love to have the motivation and support of others plus offer my own!

Who is with me??

Also, I will be rewarding myself with something I really want, like I haven't had my hair dyed in a few months so I'm going to treat myself to that only once I'm successfully done after these 2 weeks.

THE 2 WEEK CHALLENGE!

- The goal of this challenge is to motivate you and get you started on a new healthy lifestyle
- Don't worry too much about the end result
- Track your food and make sure you are eating within your calories
- Exercise a minimum of 30 mins per day.

Replies

• ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have been slugging lately and not liking how my weight is creeping back to where I started. My name is Yasmine, 36 yrs old. Mom to four beautiful kids who I'm trying to be their role model. I need to be in a healthier weight for myself, kids and husband who are very supportive of me.

CW:168
    GW:120
  • amcooper26
    amcooper26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    I will join you! I'm always up for a small goal to get me going!

Starting weight is now 139
    Goal weight is 115!

That's right, I want to lose as many of those 24 lbs as possible in two weeks! Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Lauren
  • melissab187
    Options
    You can count me in. Have been going a bit backwards lately.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This sounds good to me! I have been slacking off and it is showing. Time to get serious and finally start the exercise (I had surgery in April but am now cleared to at least start walking). Shall we begin officially tomorrow?
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    This sounds good to me! I have been slacking off and it is showing. Time to get serious and finally start the exercise (I had surgery in April but am now cleared to at least start walking). Shall we begin officially tomorrow?

Sounds good!

Lets officially start this challenge tomorrow and I know that this support will be so helpful for me, lets all keep each other in check and no slacking off! I want to be on my way to a new and better body...also of course to just feel healthier and happy in myself!

Yay GO THE 2 WEEK CHALLENGE!
  • carlalwr
    carlalwr Posts: 11
    Options
    I am in also.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :) Mom to two beautiful babies...need some extra motivation!!

cw: 172
    gw: 160
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in this, I get really motivated at the start of the week and then by the weekend I just have no desire to exercise or anything. Hopefully this will help me as I have a long way to go to be at my ultimate goal.

CW: 243lbs
    GW: 224lbs
    UGW: 158lbs
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. :smile:
  • jnertoli
    jnertoli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'll join :)
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need a motivational butt kick start!
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want to join you please need some motivation. :)
  • IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    I am going on vacation on July 6th 2012. Im in!
    I really need that extra push!

where do we start ? lol
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need this to keep on track. THANKS! Im pumped!
  • hmoncel0409
    hmoncel0409 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have been losing motivation. I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and haven't seen most of the people since my own wedding! ( when I was thinner and had a great tan:cry: )

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • DesiMum
    DesiMum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Getting back on track after slacking off for a few months
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    I am going on vacation on July 6th 2012. Im in!
    I really need that extra push!

where do we start ? lol

Okay so this is how I am going to do it:

- There is no set goal on how much weight to lose within this period - it is a kick start to weight loss.
    - I will eat within my calorie limits (those who choose to eat back their exercise cals should)
    - Must do a minimum of 30 mins exercise per day, mine will mostly be walking.
    - Limit your snacking and try not to eat after dinner.
    - Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water everyday.
    - Try not to eat processed sugary sweets, if you have a sweet craving than have a piece of fruit (I myself will struggle with this but it has a lot to do with why I'm putting on weight now).

If anyone has any further tips or advice than feel free to add to this list.

Also, can we all say what our reward to ourselves will be once we finish the 2 Week Challenge? :)
    -
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im in .ive been struggling these past couple of weeks
    current weight -195lb
    goal weight -147lb
    good luckevery one :0)