Shredding for the Wedding

Options
Hello!

I have been trying to lose weight for quite a few years...but I always end up gaining weight rather than losing it. I finally have a specific goal (my wedding a year from now) and I want to use that opportunity to push myself into a healthier lifestyle. I have some great friends who work out with me a couple times a week, and I have been tracking my calories. So far, so good! I'm in this for the long haul.

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    you can do it! I am also using my beach wedding in 5 month as motivation. I have actually been stress eating though and have been gaining weight. :S
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    For me, it is my daughters wedding in two months I am trying to lose weight for.

Keep going ladies. You can do whatever you set your mind to!!
  • EmaElizabeth
    EmaElizabeth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    and congratulations on both of your weddings i wish you the best of luck to get to your goals :)

need a friend or motivation feel free to add me anyone :D
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My wedding is on November 1 and I still have 40 more pounds to go, but if I lose 30 it will be great.
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's great to see some other people with my same motivation! I forgot to mention my goals! I WILL get down at least 50 lbs before my wedding, and 100 would be idea. (I am at 258.5 right now)...my picture is from six years ago, and I am using it as inspiration for where I want to get back to and even pass.
  • jluter925
    jluter925 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!
    Congrats to everyone on their engagements! I too am getting married about a year from now July 20, 2013 and I would like to be down 25 pounds!! Let's be motivation to each other as we lose weight and get ready for our BIG DAY!!!
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We are almost wedding buddies! I am June 22, 2013 :) We can do it!