Pinkberry!!!

Options
I am SO excited as there is a pinkberry opening up near me.

So what's the best thing to have in your opinion?? and what's it like in terms of cals?

i am sooo excited to try! yumm! xxx

Replies

• Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    bump....
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    bummmpppp....someone?!! anyone?! :)
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    the website has all the nutritional values - there's one near me but i've never been so couldn't recommend anything
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    the website has all the nutritional values - there's one near me but i've never been so couldn't recommend anything

I couldn't find them when i looked on the website? it says what they have in them etc. but not the calories xxx
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options

I couldn't find them when i looked on the website? it says what they have in them etc. but not the calories xxx

Ignore me!! found them!!! I didn't scroll down! thank you :) xxx
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    omg! Pinkberry is so good, It makes me so happy I call it crackberry.. I do not know what they put in that stuff, but it literally will make me happy.

Make sure to ask them if they have any secret toppings, I love the mochi, they keep that in a fridge away from the reg topping bar, The pearls if they still have them? YUK.

now if you want a laugh, look up the co founder of pinkberry....he looks a bit like that naked guy in the trunk in that hangover movie, but is some total crazy gangster and did get busted for some narcotics charge, so it makes me REALLY wonder what the heck they put in it...

pinkberry, crackberry, fakeberry whatever you wanna call it, I'd say try it, LOL its really good
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    omg! Pinkberry is so good, It makes me so happy I call it crackberry.. I do not know what they put in that stuff, but it literally will make me happy.

Make sure to ask them if they have any secret toppings, I love the mochi, they keep that in a fridge away from the reg topping bar, The pearls if they still have them? YUK.

now if you want a laugh, look up the co founder of pinkberry....he looks a bit like that naked guy in the trunk in that hangover movie, but is some total crazy gangster and did get busted for some narcotics charge, so it makes me REALLY wonder what the heck they put in it...

pinkberry, crackberry, fakeberry whatever you wanna call it, I'd say try it, LOL its really good

hahahahaa that post did make me laugh :) yummmm i will defo be trying it soon!! cannot wait!! i was going to go for just a small tub..but may have to get a medium if it's that good hehe! xxx
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    acai + lychee

Never in the history of pinkberry has one man gotten so much...*ahem...positive reinforcement just by buying this one item for his fiancee.

If I get one for me it's usually the same, and it's delicious.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 of these in the UK, both in London and I had to visit both it's so good! My boyfriend had heard of it from his love of American TV and said we had to go.
    I couldn't believe how nice it was and we ended up going twice and trying all the flavours. It was easily one of the nicest things I've ever eaten - and it's no fat, that's crazy - we defiantly need more Pinkberry in the UK!!
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just tried the caramel mixed with chocolate - ahmazing!