Anyone Doing INSANITY WORKOUT????

Options

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have done it and completed it.. It is possibly one of the most difficult workouts from Beachbody. I loved it though and Shaun is a great trainer.
  • carray250
    carray250 Posts: 43
    Options
    I love the results you get from insanity. Its just building myself up to it each day! My husband keeps telling me to get ready because we are doing it tonight!
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing another round of Insanity. I did a round last fall and hated/loved it. It's a great program. I'll add it to my regular workouts starting next week. (I've been sick this week and am going back to the gym after 5 days off. 5 days is the longest I've been out of the gym in two years.)
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    I just started on it last night as a matter of fact. Well if I can count the fitness test as starting. I am sure any and all motivation will be helpful while sticking it out for 60 days.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I JUST started yesterday! Did the fit test. It was hard but I was surprised to hear my reps being higher than the people on the video... Excited to start the first REAL workout today!!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    im doing it now, starting month two. I hope I survive! lol I personally wished I would have waited until I lost more lbs before starting, but Im too far into it now to give up!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I love love love Insanity...Shaun T is pretty nice to look at too! I have been using Insanity for 3 months now and OMG! LOL! Get fit or get out : )

lol he is nice to look at, especially when he turns around and shows us how low to squat ;-)
  • fight4newme
    fight4newme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just started it. I'm on week one and boy is it HARD. I started it because of all the good reviews about it.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    YES SO TRUE NOT FOR EVERYONE.
    SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO DO TWO SESSIONS TO SEE RESULTS. AT FIRST I WAS NOT LOSING WEIGHT BUT I NOTICED IT IN MY CLOTHES BUT REMEMBER YOU GAIN MUSCLE. INTIME YOU CAN AND FEEL AND SEE RESULTS. i DO AND I LOVE SEEING THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MIRROR AND CLOTHES.

Hi,

To the OP - A lot of people are going to ignore your posts if you type in all caps. It may be something you are used to doing, but on most message boards and internet communities, it is seen as rude, as if you are shouting. I wanted to let you know, even if that is not how you intend it, a lot of people are going to dismiss your posts because it is impolite to shout...

Thanks. In regards to your topic, I have not tried Insanity yet, but I know a lot of people who have had great success with it and it's something I look forward to trying in the future.

Have a great day.
  • amillerbutta
    Options
    I just started it this week ... its been pretty rough so far but I am going to try to keep doing it....

Anyone feel free to add me ...
  • hiphopjunkie602
    Options
    I just started round 2 last night!! I love insanity!! Gives me the best after workout high lol
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 2 of Week 2. The DVDs will be going with me on a month long business trip so I can continue the workout in hotel rooms.
  • mrsbaier1522
    Options
    im on week 2. I have a bad shin splint but icing it and when i cant do it anymore i just switch to either cardio abs or insane abs. Once i am healed ill go back and do em again :)
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to do Day 1 now!!
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bring it!
  • outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too (month 1, day 7) and loving it! Feel free to add me!
  • rogarr
    rogarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity !!!! DURING the workouts I hate it though...lol. Shaun T is an excellent trainer and he will push you ! Im in my week 5 recovery week now.........

(and feel free to add me)
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I will be starting Insanity on monday!! But I have done it before and stoped after the 1st month so going back at it full force with a hybrid of insanity and p90x. Insanity for the cardio and p90x for weights!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Insanity on monday!! But I have done it before and stoped after the 1st month so going back at it full force with a hybrid of insanity and p90x. Insanity for the cardio and p90x for weights!

Do you have P90X2 ?? I love the newest one.. As a beachbody coach I try to test out everything they offer but I particularly like that one.
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test tonight and shew that in itself was a workout! I'm doing it with a group of friends so it will take more than 60 days to complete because it's hard to get together every single night to do it. I also lift weights in the mornings.