GOAL! 90 pounds gone! (pics)

Options

Replies

• gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    This is Amazing, I would almost say you were 2 different people! Outstanding job!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing! great job. i read your profile and it is inspiring. never again hide!!!! you look amazing - be proud of yourself. woohoo
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic job! :)
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! You look wonderful and have everything to be proud of! Amazing!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You should be so proud. I know I'm proud of you!

Congratulations!
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Excellent and amazing job. Well done.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You did it the right way!!! Slow and steady and it WILL not come back. You look beautiful and it encourages me! Thanks for sharing.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wonderful:) and you look amazing...I need to read more of these posts...I am in a slump right now...thanks for the pick me up..:):)
  • ModerationCanBeDone
    Options
    That's awesome. This is Day 1 for me. Thanks for the inspiration! I hope I can be the same for someone else someday...
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    They have said it all.... Amazing, Awesome, OMG!, Inspiring, you look FANTASTIC!
    I can only imagine (at this point) how it must feel to be able to say you've made it this far. We are all (obviously) so proud (and envious) of you! Seeing you post this was enough to make me choose a yogurt instead of a chocolate pudding. Your story is moving and you are not only changing yourself, but helping to change others by sharing it. THANK YOU!!!
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love reading that it took you 2 years, because that is such a healthy rate of weight loss. Congratulations!!
  • auburnblue
    auburnblue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! congrats!!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • slindsey130
    slindsey130 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Congrats.
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think you're amazing, beautiful, inspirational, and you look like a completely different person. You are a TOTAL inspiration, and make me realize I can do this too!! Thanks for posting!!!

Congratulations!:drinker:
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • chorrinda
    chorrinda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! It is amazing how much you accomplished in such a short period of time. I know two years probably felt like forever when you were working off the pounds. End the end you accomplished your goal! This is very inspirational!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!