INSANITY

Options
does anyone or can anyone tell me how to log my workouts for insanity? nothing matches so i just have not been logging workouts.
thx

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor (I use the Polar FT4). Until then, you can estimate that your workouts will burn anywhere from 300-700 calories.
  • steffers96
    steffers96 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Every person is different as far as how many calories burned, but I suggest a heart rate monitor as well. If you don't have on readily available, go to: www.mapmyrun.com and there is a calorie counter (it does have the Insanity workouts in it, but it will ask for your age, height, and weight to ensure it gives you an accurate calorie burn amount). You can also find your BMI on this same site so you know where you stand as far as if you're in a normal weight range, overweight range, obese, etc. Also, there's an insert that came with the Insanity package that tells you how long each workout is. Once you get all the info you need, create a new exercise in your MFP and you can use it again for your next workouts.
    Good luck!! :)
  • azpowerguy
    Options
    Try pulling the fire alarm while at work. Go up and down the stairs and few times and check your heart rate. Wait...it's pretty low due to having to follow another down. :-)