When do you weigh yourself and what do you wear

Options
Hi

Just wanted to ask, if you weigh yourself at any particular time of the day? what you wear and if you empty your bladder etc before hand. if so does it make any difference?

Replies

• mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    monday morning when i get out of bed, just wearing me pjs
  • Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    When I wake up, normally after I take a crap/piss, and don't wear a thin.
  • merisendabills
    Options
    ^ this
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked. When I first wake up, after going to the bathroom. That way if I didn't lose or heaven forbid GAINED I know I can't make excuses for what I'm wearing. By the same token if I am less I know I really AM less :) Apples to apples always.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Once every two weeks in the morning after going to the bathroom and wearing nothing
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nothing...the old birthday suit!
  • MsAziz
    MsAziz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Once every two weeks in the morning after going to the bathroom and wearing nothing

Me too!
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    Naked, in the morning, once a week generally.
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options

Most definitely this ^
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Every Monday and Friday after breakfast, at gym, wearing workout clothes (but no shoes) with my trainer hovering over me.
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after I empty my bladder I weigh my self every Friday Morning I also have Pj's on.
  • 1brats
    1brats Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome...WTG
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning before breakfast, after voiding if possible. I weigh in the buff for the most accurate weight.
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning straight out of bed and naked.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Same workout wear every week, no trainers or socks, lunch time on a tuesday at the gym - Always pee first lol
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself as soon as I get up after i use the bathroom, and usually wear a nightgown or shortie pajama set.
  • joannafarrer
    Options
    At the gym (I don't have any bathroom scales at home), wearing gym clothes. I did weight my gym clothes, though, on the kitchen scales, so I subtract that from the total (in my case, shoes and clothes weigh 1.25kg). To be honest, I'm more interested in the holes on my belt. I've moved up three holes and find that much more rewarding and thrilling than the kilos! Also, if you lose fat, but gain muscle, you might actually gain weight, but you'll be fitter, slimmer and healthier, which is what it's really about.
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    right before i eat anything, and after i use the toilet. no shoes or socks, + my pajamas ( short shorts and a tank top)
  • Pie1973
    Pie1973 Posts: 10
    Options

Yep...... :)
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    First thing Monday morning -- stark naked after using the bathroom.