My New Fur Baby

Options
seal57
seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
This is the first pic I took of my new 8 week old fur baby, Tigger.....I got him from the RSPCA....When I picked him up I was given instructions on how to get him used to his new home so he doesn't leave deposits everywhere....Well, he has been the perfect baby and only ever used his kitty litter.....He knows where it is and, when I see him use it, I praise him for it.....Only once has he tried to get to my feather babies but I used a spray bottle of water and he hasn't been near them since....He does look in their direction but that it all....

This photo has him next to my lappy which is a better place then where he has been,on it......:happy:

tigger_tn.jpg

Replies

• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    So cute :love:
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    He's adorable. I bet he's glad you chose him :flowerforyou:
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OMG this cat is super adorable!!! i love ginger kitties!!

psst.. need some pics of the feathers ones too :P
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    He is soo cute:)
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    omg...he is so cute
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Tigger's adorable!! And so well behaved too!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    He's just perfection! His little pink nose! His stripey orangeness! Congrats!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    SQUEEEEEE! Look how big his ears are!! *makes grabby hand motion*
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    aww soo cute!!
    this is my fur baby Stitch, hes 9 months old and completely crazy!!!
    34xntdh.jpg
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Awww! I want one...so adorable!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Hand over Stitch, right now!!! All cats belong to me. Give him back!!!
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Hand over Stitch, right now!!! All cats belong to me. Give him back!!!

lol you aren't the only one who wants to take him. everyone who comes into contact with him just instantly fall in love with him!! :P
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Awww very cute!
  • seal57
    Options
    Thanks all.....

Tigger is going to be an indoor cat so he is getting to know what he can and can't do....When he does something he shouldn't, all I do is say 'no' in a forceful voice and it's working.......

Everything that the RSPCA said to do, I only did for a very short time....I think they underestimated Tigger and how well he would take to me and his new home.....They said to lock him in a room to get him used to his new home bit by bit but I only do this if I have to go out.....This is for my feather babies safety only.....At night he has the run of my home same as in the day when I'm home.......If he had tried to get to my feather babies I would have heard them.....

I think he must sense that I need him as much as he needs me.....
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i love your new baby. we got one that looks just like yours from an animal shelter too. i think they realize they have a second chance at life and they are just puuuurfect. the only difference between yours and mine is mine only has 1 eye. take a look at my profile pics!! congrats!!:smile:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    He's quite handsome and kudos to you and to everyone who rescues animals. :flowerforyou:
  • seal57
    Options
    i love your new baby. we got one that looks just like yours from an animal shelter too. i think they realize they have a second chance at life and they are just puuuurfect. the only difference between yours and mine is mine only has 1 eye. take a look at my profile pics!! congrats!!:smile:

Yours is a really cutie.....Tigger was the first kitten they gave me to look at and I just couldn't not take him.....I didn't want to have to decided them all......There were 3 others like him but no way could I have a nurse of them all and then have to choose......

Gave him a worming tablet earlier and it was a breeze......It's so nice to come home and have someone greet me.......
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    awwwh so adorable!
  • kayleighfred
    Options
    I have serious cat envy right about now.

Stupid dog of mine, trying to eat kitties :grumble:

So cute :smooched:

Xx
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.....

Tigger is going to be an indoor cat so he is getting to know what he can and can't do....When he does something he shouldn't, all I do is say 'no' in a forceful voice and it's working.......

Everything that the RSPCA said to do, I only did for a very short time....I think they underestimated Tigger and how well he would take to me and his new home.....They said to lock him in a room to get him used to his new home bit by bit but I only do this if I have to go out.....This is for my feather babies safety only.....At night he has the run of my home same as in the day when I'm home.......If he had tried to get to my feather babies I would have heard them.....

I think he must sense that I need him as much as he needs me.....

All 3 of my kitties are indoor cats! The lifespan of an indoor cat is way longer, but just make sure there are enough toys, other cats, etc. You don't want the lil cutie getting bored :)