the ultimate beginnings

Options
olik1981
olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
Hi,
I know, the question I am about to ask is not really a success story issue,
but whom should I ask if not you, people with the real success?!?

my question is:
"where and how to start the road to success if i am starting every single evening last 15 years with no success?"

olinka

Replies

• grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    You start now, and you take it one step at a time, minute by minute if you need to. you only truly fail when you quit trying. The important thing is to set 1 small, realistic goal at a time. Even if it is to walk 5 mins today, 10 mins next week 15 mins the following, you get the idea. Once you start meeting these simple goals make them a little more challenging. Walk twice a week etc. As an old saying goes; you must first learn to walk before you can run. Most importantly Never, Ever give up on yourself or your goals!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The biggest problem with the road to success is that it's not smooth. Lots of folks get on the road. Most don't stay on the road. If you really want to be successful, you will have to convince your mind that there is nothing that can stop you from it. There is no obstacle that can keep you from your goal. I saw someone's avatar on here that said, "If you want to have a beautiful bottom, you can't keep sitting on the one that you have. Also, give yourself time to achieve results. Lots of folks get burned out if they don't see major results in two or three days. This is not a diet - it's a lifestyle change. A diet makes it sound like there will come a time when you can go back to eating like you were. Try not to look at it like you're depriving yourself. Look at it like you are modifying your eating habits to a more healthy way. You are modifying your lifestyle to become more active. You can do this. Ready, set, GO!

Endeavor to persevere.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Agreed with all the above. You set your mind and start now. Everyday you do something is a success, every time your sweat or read a food label or make a healthier option is a success. You have to look at it that way. There will always be ups and downs but you continue and don't give up. It will happen you are successful just believe it.
  • Enufsenuf
    Enufsenuf Posts: 10
    Options
    BUMP
  • olik1981
    olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thank you very much!

I am going to print your comments and read them every morning :-)

Good luck you all!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Keep us up to date on your progress, you will get there, patience and perserverance pays off!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!