odd female quesiton IUD PARAGAURD RELATED kinda scared

Options
im on the paragaurd and in the last few days i noticed tenderness in my breasts... and my uterus i have taken 3 pee tests and the test went insane lol 2 of them and the last one said negative has this ever happened to you

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've had faint positives than negatives before.. Give it a few more days and retest.. If you are the hormones will be stronger in your body.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    I've had faint positives than negatives before.. Give it a few more days and retest.. If you are the hormones will be stronger in your body.
    Thanks
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options

yeah, if there is something there, it will just have to go up and you'' know shortly. hormones double every 2 days,.
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on Mirena and it always scares me the statistics for women getting pregnant on the IUD even though they are supposed to be more effective than permanent surgery.... If you are tender in your uterus, you might think about checking to make sure the IUD is still in place.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that had baby number 2 with a paragard...it had become dislodged and it "fell" in her uterus, thus rendering it useless. It happened after she slipped and fell on some ice, so if you've fallen recently that might have happened. Good luck!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i dunno, to me that's sorta jumping the gun. tenderness in your body could be for other reasons, not necessarily pregnancy!
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    thanks yall
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    Tender breast is normally related to all birth control. Even if you take the pill, you will have the same effect. However, test are tricky, because they are not always accurate. Any birth control will give you symptoms similar to pregnancy, because it tricks your body to think it's pregnant so you won't ovulate. Here's my advice to any IUD users. You can get cyst and PID (Pelvic inflammatory disease). Normally PID is from a STD, but IUD can give it to you too. If you feel tender in your uterus and find that it hurts then you want to get checked. That's why doctors will advise you to come in and make sure your IUD was in place and no infection is there. I loved the IUD, but gotten it taken out because I was young and didn't think. Then I got it again and that's when I got the infection and also had cyst. I will probably get it again in a few years after I have kids, but right now it isn't the best for me. Good LUCK!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    the tenderness thing is normal. i'd give it a week and go to the doc if it's not better. i went when i first got it for an ultrasound. everything was fine, but the peace of mind was nice.