Almost 40 pounds down! [pic]

Options

Replies

• RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very inspiring since I'm kinda around your former size...4'11 & 165lbs. I'm trying to lose about 50-60 lbs...I hope when I do I look as good as you do :)
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would have guessed you had lost even more than that. You are totally rocking that belt in your after picture! :flowerforyou:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Soooo pretty!!
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
    I am 5'1" and started at 150. I'm currently 142 and would love to add you. Sounds like we have similar goals.

Seriously, great job! :)
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very inspiring since I'm kinda around your former size...4'11 & 165lbs. I'm trying to lose about 50-60 lbs...I hope when I do I look as good as you do :)

Thank you very much! Good luck to you!
  • Blueeyed1985
    Blueeyed1985 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • tyandlindsma
    tyandlindsma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Thanks! Looking forward to tracking your progress and keeping me reaching for my goal :)
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your loss! It sounds like you have a good, reasonable plan and that's great because it's easy to adopt for a lifetime! My stats are almost identical to yours, BTW! I'm also 5'2 and started Weight Watchers in Dec at 182 lbs. I'm currently just using MFP and am down to 152. My g/w is also 130, but as I get closer, I may adjust it depending on how I feel I look.

Again, great job. I hope to be where you are soon! You are my THINspiration :smile:

Aww feel free to add me! I love finding people around the same stats!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Adding you! Thanks! Looking forward to tracking your progress and keeping me reaching for my goal :)
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on your loss! It sounds like you have a good, reasonable plan and that's great because it's easy to adopt for a lifetime! My stats are almost identical to yours, BTW! I'm also 5'2 and started Weight Watchers in Dec at 182 lbs. I'm currently just using MFP and am down to 152. My g/w is also 130, but as I get closer, I may adjust it depending on how I feel I look.

Again, great job. I hope to be where you are soon! You are my THINspiration :smile:

Thanks Im looking forward to keeping up with you too! (:

Aww feel free to add me! I love finding people around the same stats!
  • kallimoser11
    Options
    You look amazing. I can't wait til the day i am your size! I still have alot a work ahead of me.
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Holy crap girly! We're the same height, I put on a LOT of weight with pregnancy and started at 172, now 155 and aiming for 125-130ish. You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration!
  • hollyrenee1990
    Options
    Holy crap girly! We're the same height, I put on a LOT of weight with pregnancy and started at 172, now 155 and aiming for 125-130ish. You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration!

thanks hun. add me if your like! We are around the same!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great. 15 more pounds you will surely knock it out.
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow - look at your waist! you look great!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Awesome dedication
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I recently had a baby as well. Trying to shed about 40 pounds. Keep up the fantastic work :)

Its taken me longer then it should. Going back to college and being a single mom makes it harder! But good luck to you! (:

First of all - congratulations! Second - no such thing as "longer than it should" as long as it NEVER COMES BACK! :tongue:

Keep up the GREAT work - I'll keep an eye out for your next Success Story post!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Amazing -you've done well!:drinker:
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are looking so super cute!!
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I'm 177 (at 5ft2) and I used to be around 140. I was really happy there as it's a great weight to be but I preferred being 130 too for personal choice like you said yourself.

You look stunning and tell off that naughty voice in your head that says 'you're fat' as that comment doesn't belong anywhere NEAR you any more. Any time you think that way, remind yourself of how many pounds you've lost and how many clothes sizes you've dropped and that'll put a smile back on your face.

You look wonderful :)
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!