Mine's open as well. Feel free to look.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    All yours to view
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ My diary is open to the public ... it is very detailed oriented, more so than 95% of the folks on here. With that being said, I do add some days of my " intermittent fasting " ... where the meals are light and only half days.

I have a very healthy diet and there are a lot of great ideas in my diary ! Feel free to message me any questions you may have ...

I wish you the best of luck in finding great new resources for healthy eating habits !

:flowerforyou:
  • FighterKat
    Options
    Friend request me. Mine is rather boring but I plug everything in either the night before as a plan for the next day or at the end of the day. I do try to plan as many of my meals as possible to avoid "surprises." And Yes I carry my cooler around with me, but I would rather look like a dork than continue to have this spare tire. You can do it, planning is the key. :happy: Good Luck
  • mrsleftybrown
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I am very honest as to what I eat and drink. I am currently unable to do much exercise due to a broken 5th metatarsal from Zumba. This happen 8 weeks ago but wasn't actually caught until 4 weeks ago, so it is taking longer to heal due to the fact that I walked on it for so long. So I am having to be very careful as to what I am eating. I am highly encouraging to those who are on my friend's list. I also ask that those who add me be honest in their logging.
  • rychma
    rychma Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Like others have stated, I log everything, good or bad. Some days I end up a little over, sometimes I am under. But, I like to see what I eat each day. I try to keep in healthy, but there is some Dairy Queen, Subway, and mexican food thrown in there!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Diary's open! :smile:
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Lurk, creep, friend...it don't matter.
    I also did a little blog entry about a way I like my tuna.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/spearfox
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is public, check it out. Not exciting though ;)
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Mine's open.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Mine is also open to public....feel free to look all ya want! :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open :-)
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Have a look at mine nothing to exciting but have a looksee!
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mine is public so feel free to take a look. I eat a 99% unprocessed plant based diet though so may not be what you're looking for.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    mine's open to the public, too :flowerforyou:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    mine is open have a gander:laugh: its not the healthyist tho:laugh:
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and feel free to add me. May not be perfect but it is honest :)
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Mine is open, but very boring. I love salad topped with grilled chicken and eat that most days for lunch. Sometimes with French dressing, sometimes with non at all. I'm always open to new ideas also.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, but, don't judge me too harshly. My town just celebrated its Restaurant Week last week so I dined out much more than is normal, and splurged pretty hard yesterday! Lol.