Probably the best ad posted on Craigslist. Ever in life.

Options

Replies

• noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    "up in this hoe"....

that alone had me !!!..:laugh:
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahaha! :)

that is all.
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    That one is funny enough but doesn't even come close to my all time fave. The best I saw was an ad in the casual encounters section from a man calling himself "The Vagina Whisperer." I am still kicking myself for not copying it. It was hilarious. He was offering his, ahem, services to all ladies who had been on "vagatical." I laughed till I cried reading that one. Wanted to reply just to tell him it was the best ad but my husband said "No way!" :D
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    This made me crack up.

$400 HOLY CRAP! IS THAT A ROOM FOR RENT ON MY CRAIGSLIST??!?!?!?

"You bet your nomadic *kitten* it is. Do you want to be homeless? Then you better come check out this room. It has WALLS and a CEILING. BLOCKS THE ****IN WIND AND RAIN FOOL!

ZOMG THE LOCATION IS THE ****! You can WALK to Columbus Avenue from here. So you can get your drink on and do some mackin playa. 10 minutes from OSU and Columbus State cause we all about higher education up in here. You can hit the Easton Mall with a ROCK. But we dont. We keep it civilized.

We got carpet up in this hoe too. They wanted to come put in hard cement floors. But I was like **** THAT. I dont want my feet to be cold when I get out of bed at night. Carpet. So soft. Transcends the walking barefoot experiance.

Man the room... You can put your bed and furniture UP IN HERE!!!. So you can sleep, chill, even EAT!. You got a private bedroom! We ain't bunk bedding out this mother****er.

AWWW ****! YOUR OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM!!! WTF!?!?!? YUH! You can shower and **** w/o anyone being up in your business!!! I'm not bull****tin either...I'm talkin HOT WATER IN THE SHOWER!

We got ELECTRICITY. POWER ALL YOUR APPLIANCES. Play my Xbox360 because I never do. No need for candles or firewood, because I got LIGHTS and HEAT.

-this pad has doors so people don't come up in yo space son.
    -this place has windows so you can see outside and ****. WHATSUP NEIGHBORS!
    -ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED! NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
    -parking garage plus huge back yard WHAT!

God, I wish this were near me. WHAT! Hilarious.
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    We ain't bunk bedding out this mother****er

ahhhh :heart: LOL
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I like!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hahaha that's awesome
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hilarious! but when thinking really philosophical like, we should be so lucky that we have what we have. WHATSUP NEIGHBORS lol
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    oh my goooood I WANNA MARRY THIS GUY

you can bet your nomadic *kitten*, whhhassup neighboooors
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    this is hilarious. i love craigslist. always good for a laugh and some pretty great deals too.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    only $400? I need to be movin up in Columbus, yo.

I live in Washington DC and was thinking the same thing. Not only would this room cost 2-3 times as much here, but the roommate would not be nearly as entertaining.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Leave it to the Buckeyes :laugh:

Yes. Because we are amazing :-P
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Funny!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options

I live in Washington DC and was thinking the same thing. Not only would this room cost 2-3 times as much here, but the roommate would not be nearly as entertaining.

Rent is a lot cheaper here...well it depends on where you live in Columbus. Plus, hourly wages are a lot lower here than DC.
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options

^^This. :laugh:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    400 bucks? Shee-it I'm in. Can't get anything like that for 400 bucks here in Ottawa.
  • FoxToBe
    FoxToBe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hilarious! I love it! But am I the only one picturing Vanilla Ice looking for a room mate?
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Just found this on Craigslist:

World Beer Pong Tour is looking for Referees for the World Beer Pong Tour Championship, set to be held from June 24-26, 2012 at the *edited only cause I am not sure if I can post this on a 3rd party site*

No Ref experience necessary for the position.
    Perks of the job include complimentary food, room and more.

To set up an interview , please send brief bio to
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Thanks for the much needed laugh.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Just found this on Craigslist:

World Beer Pong Tour is looking for Referees for the World Beer Pong Tour Championship, set to be held from June 24-26, 2012 at the Golden Nugget.

No Ref experience necessary for the position.
    Perks of the job include complimentary food, room and more.

To set up an interview , please send brief bio to

This is a real thing! I have a friend who's actually been to it LOL! He owns a regulation Beer Pong Table now.