Hello well-endowed females

Options

Replies

• Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42DDD. I hate it! My smallest size ever was a 34C when I was a size 115 lbs and a size 0. I hated them then too. I would be ecstatic to be a b cup! Probably won't ever happen though :/
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I am a 40F and I have been worried about this myself, I have lost almost 40lbs now, and my boobs haven't gotten any smaller at all. I hate them, being 5'1 I think I look stupid. I am still a big girl, by all means, sitting at 246lbs right now, but I'm hoping that they'll shrink some during the weight loss. I am going to talk to a trainer at the gym and see if there are any kind of exercises to get rid of them! I was a DDD in the eighth grade! So, I've always had big boobs, I'm only 23! Just hoping that they'll get smaller as I lose this weight, but it's not looking like it's happening :-(
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I'm a 42F. I lost sixty pounds before I had children and I only went from a DDD to a DD. I'm hoping they shrink a little more this time. I don't want them to be smaller then a D but this is just a little much for my taste (my husband does agree they might be a little large). After we're done having children I think I'll look into breast reduction.

24615602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    34DDD, and still going up in cup size. Oh to be a C cup again. I wish.

Try having a small around with big honkers trying to break your back. Shopping is a nightmare. Nearly no one carries my size, let alone cute bras. And let's not forget the back problems. -sigh-
  • aimeeus
    aimeeus Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine are a 36E and I hate them. I want perky little ones so I can wear fancy bikinis and not feel really self conscious. And shirts... oh to wear button up shirts without having the awful boob gape.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy with my 42D's, but wish they would go back up to where they used to be (before childbirth and gravity took their toll). I would like to see what I can do about moving them back up once I've lost my weight and kept it off for a year. So far I'm down 35lbs total (26 on MFP) and nothing has come off of them.

Someone asked about sports bras - This bra is fabulous. Everything TOTALLY stays put when I run, and I've never been able to find a bra that did that before. The down sides are that you feel like you're wearing a bra designed to keep things locked in place (I couldn't wear this all day comfortably) and it visually looks very heavy duty if you're concerned about appearances. I have a black one and just run in that as a top. Because of the dark color and all the material involved it doesn't look like a bra but more like some of the sports tops that are out there. It's a bit pricey, but is holding up well to machine washing and line drying:

http://www.enell.com/products.php?productID=1

bump
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Regarding the surgery, my best friend had a reduction. He doctor made her lose 30 pounds before he would do the surgery. Her boobs looked great, but then she gained back all the 30 pounds plus and now her top is too small for her weight!
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    38DDD, I can't find a bathing suit top anywhere! Frustrating! :( I'll be stuck in plus size swimwear for the rest of my life! I've lost 70 pounds and there is no way any of that came from my bust!

i have the biggest issue with finding cute swimwear that will fit me. i am the same size as you, and it is just horrible the lack of styles that are affordable in our bust size.
  • closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    38DDD, I can't find a bathing suit top anywhere! Frustrating! :( I'll be stuck in plus size swimwear for the rest of my life! I've lost 70 pounds and there is no way any of that came from my bust!

i have the biggest issue with finding cute swimwear that will fit me. i am the same size as you, and it is just horrible the lack of styles that are affordable in our bust size.

You think that's bad, try being a 34DDD. If you find a swimsuit to cover yourself the band is nearly always loose. Or coming undone.
  • theesfield
    theesfield Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was a 40 G cup. With my weight loss I am now a 38 DD/DDD(or E) I loved my boobs and I do miss them. And I am NOT in love with all the saggy skin they left behind! >:(
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    My boobs are the first place I gain and the last place I lose. After 15 years of begging, my husband has finally agreed to a reduction. I want to lose some first so I don't end up out of proportion in the other direction. But the last time I lost I was a DD at size 4-6 and I'm 5'8". I didn't have any more to lose except my boobs. When I get there this time I WILL have a reduction.
  • nomorenachos
    Options
    So excited about this thread!!! I thought I was all alone in wishing my girls would shrink! I'm a 34DD/34DDD depending on the bra and hoping, wishing, and praying that as I loose weight they'll go down to the C range. That's probably unrealistic thinking, but hey a girl can dream right :)

To follow up on the swimwear discussion---has anyone here tried any of the Spanx swimwear?? Thinking about it but was hoping to get some feedback first on their boob support.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    5', 36DDD here. Currently a size 12. I was a size 18, they haven't gotten smaller at all, bigger if anything.
  • nomorenachos
    Options
    5', 36DDD here. Currently a size 12. I was a size 18, they haven't gotten smaller at all, bigger if anything.

Bigger after weight loss???? Noooooooooo!!!!!

Excuse my dramatics but I'm trying to keep my "losing weight=smaller boobs" dream alive lol
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Bigger after weight loss???? Noooooooooo!!!!!

Excuse my dramatics but I'm trying to keep my "losing weight=smaller boobs" dream alive lol

I was hoping to get into a 34C/D by the time I'm done, but I was wearing 36C/Ds when I first started and now I'm comfortable in 36DD/D!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm a G-cup...I'm hoping to lose some. But, more importantly, when I hit my goal weight, I'm getting a reduction and a LIFT...gravity has not been good to my girls! LOL
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    I'm not as "well endowed" as most of you here but I started out a 40D, lost 40 lbs and I'm still a 40D. These babies just don't want to disappear.:noway:
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost 73 pounds, so far, and haven't lost much of my boobs. At all.

It's kind of tragic. :sad:

Damn genetics.

But but butttt... I love your boobs Elle!! :heart:
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Boobs rule. :-)
    Um, THANK YOU. I like big boobs and I cannot lie.
  • Olivia_Avery
    Options
    OMG YES! It sucks. I have never been able to understand why women would want a breast augmentation. UGH. take mine! Clothes don't fit right, guys stare, uncomfortable when running. . . hate it. they will go down!