Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• littlefreckle91
    Options
    Me! I started today and I love it so far! Jillian Michaels is so motivating and it makes me feel so strong :) lets hope i can stick it out! How is everyone logging this?
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There is 'circuit training' in the exercise list, but who knows how accurate it is. That's what I use though.
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey, I happened to start 30DS the day before this post was made. I'm happy there are others starting at the same time as me!
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I have it as well, I would do it like once or twice a week, been losing weight, but I think it's time for me to step it up, and do it everyday! I am a lot bigger than a lot of people who do this program, but I definitely know I can hang! I'll take some pictures tonight when I get home from work! Super excited to see the changes within the measuring tape, and how much weight I'll lose!!
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So is this an offical group then?? I didn't get an invite I even shredded yesterday :sad: . Also I am going to do it again tonight, anyone else have issues with jumping jacks or the jump rope? My feet won't come off the floor, I run in place and do the arm motions for the jumping jacks and for the jump rope I sort of bounce on the balls off my feet and do the arms...hope I still get results. Oh well good luck eveyone! I'm going to keep checking in! :flowerforyou:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today....wish me luck.
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So is this an offical group then?? I didn't get an invite I even shredded yesterday :sad: . Also I am going to do it again tonight, anyone else have issues with jumping jacks or the jump rope? My feet won't come off the floor, I run in place and do the arm motions for the jumping jacks and for the jump rope I sort of bounce on the balls off my feet and do the arms...hope I still get results. Oh well good luck eveyone! I'm going to keep checking in! :flowerforyou:

The jump rope part is the WORST!!
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Going to get the DVD this weekend. I'm scared and excited at the same time Lol
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options

The jump rope part is the WORST!!

Ah, I like the jump rope, but hate the jumping jacks lol! I do all the cardio on a rebounder, so it makes the jump rope kind of fun :) I absolutely despise the side lunge thing where the weights are supposed to come up to your eyes or whatever. Ughhhh!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Jump rope does suck tremendously, but I did better today than yesterday with all of it, and I'm pretty sure I'll do better tomorrow than I did today! :) Just keep pushing play, girls. The more you do it the easier it will be, the stronger you will be, and the healthier you will be! Keep on truckin'!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'M game:O)
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Just came across this group - I completed Day 1 today and was looking for answers to questions along with inspirational success stories. Found some answers here. Count me in!
    I am also trying to work c25k in with the shred workouts.

You guys are awesome - You're going to rock this group! Good luck.
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30DS and I just switched over the Ripped in 30 today(:
  • alliekatz
    alliekatz Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Not sure if there are any UK MFP's on this thread but i have just received my copy of 30DS and will start it tomorrow. I will also take photo's and measurements to see how I get on.

Have a vacation in Spain booked for the end of September so want to try and get through this at least twice before then.

Good Luck all

Allie xxx
  • sunshine06
    Options
    I am in...I will start after my workout class tonight!!
  • leenamae
    leenamae Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in. I just started hiking about a hour or more a week ago and did 30ds sunday morning. had to take a few days off my legs hurt like so bad when i walk, bent over or crouched down:( all in the back of the thighs. managed to do another hike today so ill do the 30ds again tomorrow.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of 30.... It is harder to keep up with than I remembered.... Just when I thought I worked out...HA:) Is everyone starting on level 1, and how long are you staying on 1 before you move to level 2?? I know we should go at our own pace, just wondering how everyone else was doing!!! Am I really this out of shape??? I looked like a fish out of the water flopping on the shore by the time it was all over....MUAHAHAHA!!!! Let's keep it up ladies!!! Now that we started we have to finish:)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of 30.... It is harder to keep up with than I remembered.... Just when I thought I worked out...HA:) Is everyone starting on level 1, and how long are you staying on 1 before you move to level 2?? I know we should go at our own pace, just wondering how everyone else was doing!!! Am I really this out of shape??? I looked like a fish out of the water flopping on the shore by the time it was all over....MUAHAHAHA!!!! Let's keep it up ladies!!! Now that we started we have to finish:)

I know I felt like such an amateur! I was like what the hell I do hour long sessions of this **** 3 x a week with a trainer! But she doesn't give you rest periods, that's what is whoopin my tail. It's a good thing though, just remember your body will learn, and adapt and you WILL do it with ease eventually. We are unstoppable if we believe it! I know that sounds super corny but it's true. Lets face it ladies, we aren't gonna magically wake up one morning and look like a swimsuit model. ( I know this because I have prayed for it for years!) We have to make changes to get desired affects. It's gonna be hard AT FIRST, just be persistent!! Can't wait to hear from you all tomorrow!
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    I'm starting this today....wish me luck.

Good luck!
    Me too, started today :-)
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    Dianne, thanks for starting a group. It's going to be so much more fun/motivational to do this with others!