Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• laurenrenehyde
    Options
    I just bought this DVD a couple of days ago! Looking forward to getting started on it.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 Complete!!!! MY arms are shaking, and I am sweating more than yesterday!!! I was able to push myself harder today, and could keep up more!!! I added a second bra since my boobs were holding me back...lol Made me feel more undercontrol....lol LETS DO THIS!!!!!! Great job ladies!!!!! 28 days to go:)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I did the first day earlier today from youtube. It was a pain because youtube kept farting out on me. So, I'm going to the store this evening to get the video.
    Its perfect timing because I'm a teacher and summer vacation is just starting! Motivation!

One question- I've been running 2 or 3 times a week. Is doing both ok or is that not advised?

I'm going to go measure myself now so I can know the results.:smile:

I run also, either on an elliptical or outside 3 x a week, I would just really listen to your body and if you feel as though it's too much tone back a little. WELCOME, WELCOME EVERYBODY!! SO GREAT TO HAVE YOU!!! <3
  • kathleeenr
    Options
    I just joined MFP so I could participate in this! I just finished day 2 of the shred today. Feels good! I'm also running 2.5 miles 3-4 days a week, which I've been doing for about the past 5 weeks. Does anyone have any idea of whether you should run before or after completing JM workout? I ran last night after finishing my first day, and felt much more energetic than I normally do while running. No idea why.....maybe a 3DS-induced endorphin high?? hahaha I hope I'm doing this right!
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    I did Day 2 yesterday!!
  • lenelle1
    lenelle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today. I like it alot. I cant do the push ups, no, not even the easy ones, but I will work up to a real one.
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't do it today because my friends left so late, I just wanted to go to bed. But I had done 6 days in a row and didn't want to break that so I stayed up late to do it. ..now I'm awake and can't go to sleep. Lol! Oh well, at least I got my 30DS in!
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I went from half an easy push up the first day (yikes) to 4 easy ones today! Yaaaaa!
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day one done !!! it was hard but good as well!! :wink: i excercise every day so thought this wouldnt be to bad .... i was so wrong :huh: but i definatly think im going to get results.
    What is everyone doing about food are you following the jillian michaels eating plan if there is one or are you just eating what you usually do ??? im going to have a wee look on the web site the dvd suggested and see what it looks like, my mum is starting it tommorow with me :love: :flowerforyou:

I've been following my own diet, which is almost all natural foods with some cheese, coconut milk and protein powder as my only processed foods, but I'm sure whatever she recommends is awesome as well! Glad to have you and your mom join us! :happy:

I had a look but i think im going to just stick to my eating plan that i have been doing it will be easier to maintain i think, thanks for the advice looking forward to day 2!!:flowerforyou:
  • nunuka
    nunuka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1. It was too hot outside and in my room and I think the weights that I was using were too big for me (4kg=8.8lbs). I finished it but some breaks were needed.
    I will try again tomorrow earlier in the morning and with 2 kg (4.4lbs) dumbbell (i don't have smaller ones) but it should go smoother.
  • lauren773
    lauren773 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would like to join in as well! I already started it once but didn't finish. Hopefully a group will keep me motivated! :)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I just joined MFP so I could participate in this! I just finished day 2 of the shred today. Feels good! I'm also running 2.5 miles 3-4 days a week, which I've been doing for about the past 5 weeks. Does anyone have any idea of whether you should run before or after completing JM workout? I ran last night after finishing my first day, and felt much more energetic than I normally do while running. No idea why.....maybe a 3DS-induced endorphin high?? hahaha I hope I'm doing this right!

Glad to have you here with us! I'm not sure what's recommended, but I do the 30DS immediately after I wake up at 5:30 am, then on my running days I jog at 6pm. That doesn't seem to bother me, but everyone is different, have an awesome day, can't wait to hear how you do!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I almost didn't do it today because my friends left so late, I just wanted to go to bed. But I had done 6 days in a row and didn't want to break that so I stayed up late to do it. ..now I'm awake and can't go to sleep. Lol! Oh well, at least I got my 30DS in!

Congratulations to you! That in itself is a huge accomplishment! Deciding to stay committed is the key to success, HIGH FIVE!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Well guys, I just finished day 5 this morning, and as promised by Jillian I did have more endurance and was able to perform better! How are you all doing? So glad this group has expanded the way it has, we are gonna knock this out of the park, oww owwwww!!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I started it tonight and I feel it already!! I can't wait to see the results in 30 days and let me tell you within the first 10 min of the level one I was panting!! it's hard but it's so worth it. also thank god for youtube :D
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done :smile: im really going to try and move on to level 2 after 5 days its my hen night ( bachelorette party ) in 8 days so i want to get maximum results for that:blushing: What does everyone think ?? i will listen to my body but an extra few inches and less wobble would make my dress so much more fabby !!! :flowerforyou:
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    Day One - complete. I was so sore from strength training on Tuesday so yesterday I felt like I was going to die after the first 6 minutes but I managed to complete the video. I also took some pictures before the start of the exercise, I am hoping to see some updates and also will weigh-in again on Day 5.
  • laura777
    laura777 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just found this, great to see how everyone is getting on! I'm on day two and ready to get fit again and wear my pretty dresses again. Feeling very positive! Great work out cant wait to see the results! Good luck everyone!
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    just completed day 1. I enjoyed it as it made me sweat a lot not too sore afterwards took a hot shower will see how I feel tomorrow bring on day 2
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Day 2 done :smile: im really going to try and move on to level 2 after 5 days its my hen night ( bachelorette party ) in 8 days so i want to get maximum results for that:blushing: What does everyone think ?? i will listen to my body but an extra few inches and less wobble would make my dress so much more fabby !!! :flowerforyou:

I say if you feel ready for it then tear it up!