Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Options
    30 Day Shred.........I so wanna join....I can start tomorrow......Need to go get the DVD not sure if I have it....lol....Add me to be friends, too.....Let’s get this Shred Started.....!!!!!!!!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Shred Level 1 Trivia Challenge – to pass the time during workouts.:laugh:

Beginner Questions:
    1. What is the name of the girl who does the modified workouts?
    2. What does it say on Jillian’s sweatpants?
    3. What color are Natalie’s shorts?
    4. What part of the body is “not invited to the party”?
    5. What three objects are behind the back wall (seen through the windows)?

If you want to message me with your responses (that way we won’t give the answers away too soon for others) I’ll post the top responders who answered correctly. The prize? You are on your way to a fit and healthier YOU.
    EVERYBODY WINS!

Stay tuned for the next set of trivia questions; they will increase in difficulty!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Just completed day 1. I know I'm going to really feel it in my thighs tomorrow!
    How is everyone logging this on MFP?
    Good luck to all!

Welcome! I think most are logging it under circuit training, general.

Nava, you can start it tonight if ya want! It's on youtube!!

Littlemiss, we got your back, sister! Just keep checking back in here daily and that should help, glad to have you all!

Rschmmidt - You are absolutely WONDERFUL! Im so glad you found us, I love the creativity!!
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    Hi all.
    I am hoping to start this tonight. I need help with motivation on working through it. I have 4 boys at home and need more
    energy to have with them. I used to do zumba but is too hard to get out the house sometimes. Someone please help kick my butt into gear.
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YESTERDAY WAS DAY ONE AND I COULD FEEL IT ALL OVER MY BODY THIS MORNING. IM GONNA KEEP AT IT. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Hi all.
    I am hoping to start this tonight. I need help with motivation on working through it. I have 4 boys at home and need more
    energy to have with them. I used to do zumba but is too hard to get out the house sometimes. Someone please help kick my butt into gear.

*KICK* Get at it, sister!!!
  • leenamae
    leenamae Posts: 4
    Options
    This week i'm gonna try getting up at 3am and doing 30ds before i go to work for 5am. then i can focus on hiking when i get out and with any luck top it all off with a round of Jackie Warner. crunch time for me friends wedding id 6wks away and I WILL look good in that dress :) Thanks for all the motivation on here it makes me want to keep on it and do more : )
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wooo! Day 6, Level 1 done. Knees hurting but otherwise ok :)
  • aztraea
    Options
    Have you guys all seen those "keep calm and carry on" posters? This one cracked me up :)

ETA: sheesh, cannot figure out how to post the photo, but it's my profile picture :)
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    I finished day one. Had to modify and stop for water twice but man did that make me sweat and my legs are burning. So are my ears. I can't wait until I can get through the whole thing.
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Shred Level 1 Trivia Challenge – to pass the time during workouts.:laugh:

Beginner Questions:
    1. What is the name of the girl who does the modified workouts?
    2. What does it say on Jillian’s sweatpants?
    3. What color are Natalie’s shorts?
    4. What part of the body is “not invited to the party”?
    5. What three objects are behind the back wall (seen through the windows)?

If you want to message me with your responses (that way we won’t give the answers away too soon for others) I’ll post the top responders who answered correctly. The prize? You are on your way to a fit and healthier YOU.
    EVERYBODY WINS!

Stay tuned for the next set of trivia questions; they will increase in difficulty!

Bumping to get more players!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I finished day one. Had to modify and stop for water twice but man did that make me sweat and my legs are burning. So are my ears. I can't wait until I can get through the whole thing.

Great job! You CAN do this, don't give up!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    did day 4 of the shred today and already i can see the difference in my stamina (it's that or i'm hallucinating) I can last longer, yeah there's still that moment where I'm like "omg i want this to stop" which is usually at the last work out but I feel happier doing this too the pain in my legs isnt as bad as it use to be either!!!
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    I tried it again on thursday and was shocked at how easier it had gotten , it still hurts like hell and its very hard but i noticed i didnt need to rest so often! i ahvent done it all weekend as i have put my back out again so im hoping to try tonight, i probably wont get much success due to back but i cant have excuses so need to pull through x
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    day 2 done it seems easier and the time passes quickly those jumping jacks kill me though
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Well, here's my weekly report. Day 8 complete this morning, less rest times necessary and am able to do more repetitions! I also weighed in this morning and after one week am down 2.6lbs!! I was surprised to see such a high number considering I was down 5 lbs last week. Hope you guys are having success as well, good luck to you all. WE ARE DOING THIS, WOOOOOOOO!!!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    Day 4 complete!! :flowerforyou:
  • aztraea
    Options
    Day 7 down. The second set of jumping jacks in the first cardio round still kill my legs! I'm thinking I'm just not warmed enough. And I still despise that the weights should be at my eyes on those lunges. Ugh!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Completed day one yesterday and just what I thought, my thighs ache today, ugh. Feeling it in my shoulders too. Blaming it on those pushups and jumping jacks! Can't wait to get out of work and go home and "shred" .....not!
    Let's all have a great week!::drinker:
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I'm starting today. Tried doing 30DS on Friday but couldn't make it all the way through...it's the cardio (jumping jacks) that gets me. Today I'll go all the way through even if it takes me an hour to complete it.

Pushing to shred...