Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Im about to try to do day3. Im so freaking sore! Wish me luck!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    Day 5 completed last night! Today I am on Day 6.
  • Sexymamasoon
    Options
    It is awesome that everyone is doing this and i am not considering it. But remember muscle weighs more then fat so just cause you weigh yourself and dont see any movement doesnt me you didnt loose fat it could mean you gained muscle. I am no expert of course but i hope this makes you feel better...
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You all are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!!!! I'll let you know how level 2 is tomorrow morning, keep us posted!! <3
  • Loeski5
    Loeski5 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred DVD and i've never made it past the 1st week. I've been wanting to start back up with it for a while, but haven't had the motivation. I guess I'll get back on it today after laundry :)
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    I am a day behind, but I want to join! I have spaghetti arms so I'm starting with 2-lb hand weights... shameful, I know, but I'm going to work up to a higher weight. I did it once for 7 days with soup cans, and lost 2 pounds!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done! Right now I am alternating levels 2 and 3. So far I've been using 5lbs weights and went up to 7.5lbs, So far I have lost a total of 2 inches and 1 lb. I was hoping for more but I definitely can see a difference in my body and endurance. Hopefully this week I'll see more results
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IM STARTING AGAIN TODAY FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THREE MONTHS. ANYONE CAN FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!! Finished Level 1 this morning, nervous as hell for level 2 tomorrow, but fricken thrilled that I'm 1/3 of the way done to finishing this challenge! Keep at it girls, we are getting CLOSER!!!!

I'm nervous for ya! Good luck! Actually some of (Amazon)reviews I've read, #2 is the favorite.
    Day 3 for me tonight. Feeling good today.
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    UPDATE!! Finished Level 1 this morning, nervous as hell for level 2 tomorrow, but fricken thrilled that I'm 1/3 of the way done to finishing this challenge! Keep at it girls, we are getting CLOSER!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing level 1. That's awesome! Good luck on level 2, can't wait to hear what you think!

@fmbomzo - thanks for reminding us about the knee modifications. I'm still babying a torn ACL in left knee (1 year ago) and this is the first real strenuous knee activity I've pursued other than really boring PT exercises that I didn't do. I have also modified in the ways you describe. The motion of jumping jacks, for instance, is hard with my particular injury. So I do the arm motion but run in place, or do kindof a "half-jack". Her intention here is cardio - so I think as long as you keep the heart rate up for the 2 minutes, you're OK and still burning the calories.
  • laurenrenehyde
    Options
    Okay I just started today and I didn't find it that bad! A challenge, definitely, but Jillian is an amazing motivator.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred! I started it on May 15 and completed the 30 days. I have lost about 15 lbs, but I really wish I had measured because I think the inch loss has been a lot.

I am going to start it up again and mix in some other Jillian stuff that I have.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    TOPIC: Back fat vs the 30 DS - before and during (day 17) Holy Shiznit, you guys check out this topic in the success stories message board, her results are UNBELIEVABLE!!!
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. I had to do some modifications during the cardio as my legs were burning but I kept moving so I am proud of myself.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Just finished day 3. I had to do some modifications during the cardio as my legs were burning but I kept moving so I am proud of myself.

You should be proud, just do as much as you can every day!! Great job!!
  • Walckygirl
    Walckygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started today. It was killer, but I'm glad!!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options

YAY!!! ahh be excited about it:) I am starting to get bored with level 1 even though it is still hard...EEkkk!!!
    Good Luck!
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother of Pearl....... Level 2 was more intense than I had anticipated. But I did half 'hard' and half 'modified' workouts, so I'm pretty proud! I'm looking forward to it seeming easier in 5 more days (like level 1 started hard and got easier).

I'm really glad I decided to give 30DS a try!!
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I've been doing the 30 day shred for a couple of weeks now, I'm currently in level 2 day 3. Let me just say that level 2 is insane. I do more of the modified versions right now and hoping that by day 5 I will be able to do all of it without taking a break. I had so much fun doing level 1, sometimes I even did it twice a day and at the end of level 1 I lost 4.4lbs and 5.1". You guys should push through cos the result at the end of the program is worth it. I'll keep updating y'all about my progress
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done!! And I feel amazing!!! I'm excited to start level 2 now does anyone know what part will hurt the most?