Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done!! And I feel amazing!!! I'm excited to start level 2 now does anyone know what part will hurt the most?

Every single part hurts. From strength, to cardio to abs. You'll just have to push through each workout.

And by the way, you are suppose to do each level for 10 days, just in case you didn't know that. Good luck
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday glad ive started although not going to be able to do it everyday as i live in a shared house upstairs so can only really do it when people arent in the room below mine as all the jumping around is a bit noisy!
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've ordered my DVD's and cannot WAIT to start this. I've been reading about it for ages but have been too scared to take that leap and then I thought f**k it im going to do it. ABS DONT COME FOR FREE! <<<--- shes right there! Anyways fingers crossed they will arrive by next week and then i will be joining in with everyone. So excited but nervous at the same time. Motivation is what ruins me the most. I eat healthy and I exercise, nothing happens, i feel like theres no point and I fall off the wagon. I dont think iv managed to keep up with it for more than 2 weeks, but then my boyfriend said we were both fattys (YES HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT TO ME! - true but i dont wanna hear it from my man!) anyways, im planning on kicking my fat *kitten* (and belly) to another planet and im gonna need all the motivation I can get!!

You guys are all so inspirational and your doing amazingly!! Each and everyone of you should be proud! Please feel free to add me, i could do with ppl yelling at me and telling me to shred that belly!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've ordered my DVD's and cannot WAIT to start this. I've been reading about it for ages but have been too scared to take that leap and then I thought f**k it im going to do it. ABS DONT COME FOR FREE! <<<--- shes right there! Anyways fingers crossed they will arrive by next week and then i will be joining in with everyone. So excited but nervous at the same time. Motivation is what ruins me the most. I eat healthy and I exercise, nothing happens, i feel like theres no point and I fall off the wagon. I dont think iv managed to keep up with it for more than 2 weeks, but then my boyfriend said we were both fattys (YES HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT TO ME! - true but i dont wanna hear it from my man!) anyways, im planning on kicking my fat *kitten* (and belly) to another planet and im gonna need all the motivation I can get!!

You guys are all so inspirational and your doing amazingly!! Each and everyone of you should be proud! Please feel free to add me, i could do with ppl yelling at me and telling me to shred that belly!

You can start tonight dear, Level 1 is on youtube! I'm glad you found us, this group is so kind and good to each other!! Best of luck to you, girl. Just remember - as long as you're PERSISTENT it's impossible to fail. Patience is key!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    I am done with Day 6. Still going strong. I also lost about 2.4 lbs from Day 1 :blushing:
  • benne1992
    benne1992 Posts: 16
    Options
    I felt the same way when I started the shred and dieting. After a four weeks I had only lost two pounds and when I mentioned it to my husband (who has taken classes on exercise training) he told me you loose the excess fat first then you will start loosing weight. Do you notice your clothes are fitting different? That will be your best judge of how hard you are working for a while. I started working out (I have since moved on from the Jillian shred but continue weight and cardio work) in January, I'm down 11 pounds but 7.5% body fat, that was big for me. I stopped worrying about what the scale said and started liking how I looked and felt. I can see the results and feel the results better than the scale can tell me the results. Good luck with your weight loss and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's results!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well, I did Level 2 today, it was...... different! Definitely a bit more challenging, but I felt like the moves were a little bit more fun! Definitely more ab work in there this time, some of the moves were a little awkward, like the second strength circuit called pendulum lunges or something. I'm not altogether very coordinated so it took me a few seconds before I felt like I was doing the move properly. Can't wait to hear how you guys are doing and what you think! What is your favorite and most hated exercises in Level 1? My favorite was the chest flies and I loathed the anterior raises with side lunges! (Which I think EVERYONE knows by now :laugh: )
  • Loeski5
    Loeski5 Posts: 56
    Options
    Totally forgot to do the workout yesterday. I got off work, did laundry that took FOREVER and I was at a friend's house so we ended up drinking a few beers and watching some comedies. BUT i managed to stay under my calorie goal for the day. Beers and all!! OH YEAH! I have a BlastFit class today and although I'm not excited (still sore from Tuesdays' workout..calves are killing me), I usually catch my second wind afterwards and am able to do another workout or walk a mile or two. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted! :) Best of luck everyone!!!!!!!
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    I hate the push-ups and the exterior raises with side lunges most. My favorite was also the chest flies and I don't mind the reverse crunch.
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How do i work out how much actual fat I've lost. When I start this, i want to track my measurements aswell as weight, but it would be good to know how much boyd fat im losing too! im pretty sure im like 80% body fat atm lol
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I do L1 D2 tonight and I now realize workout 1 worked a lot more than I initially thought. Yesterday I wasn't really sore at all, today I got out of bed and my legs were screaming with each step I took! :sad: Can't wait to get to the gym at lunch just to loosen up!! Love the soreness though because it gives me the confidence it is working and I do have muscles underneath this layer of chubby! Yay:smile:
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    I'm soooo tired this morning and having trouble motivating. Somebody PLEASE give me a virtual butt kick! Otherwise I might just sit here all day.
  • avjv09
    avjv09 Posts: 11
    Options
    I downloaded the 3 levels of the 30 DS. but im curious, do you do 30 days of EACH level? or do all 3 levels in 30 days?
    im thinking its each level for 30 days. but i just want some clarification?

thanks.
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the 3 levels of the 30 DS. but im curious, do you do 30 days of EACH level? or do all 3 levels in 30 days?

thanks.

You will do each level for 10 days and complete it w/in 30 days.
  • rschmmidt
    Options

thanks.

It's 10 days of each level, for a total of 30 days :smile: Good luck!!
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I finally got started on Tuesday and it was tough but better than when I first tried it on last Friday. Did Level 1 Day 2 (w/some modifications) on last night and looking forward to doing Day 3 tonight. I think it gets better (easier) by the day.
  • avjv09
    avjv09 Posts: 11
    Options

You will do each level for 10 days and complete it w/in 30 days.

that makes a lot of sense. lol
    much appreciated!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more days on level 1, I started adding weights when I do my punches just to burn some extra calories, its still hard to do the 2nd part of the cardio... whew! I am excited to start level 2 in a couple of days, I have not lost any weight since starting 30DS, but I have lost inches.. I did buy Biggest loser Calorie knockout kickboxing video that I am going to start after the 30DS if anyone else is thinking ahead:)

Love reading everyones posts!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • karenlouisep
    Options
    day 6 of level one completed, it is really hard but some parts are getting a bit easier, still hate the star jumps/jumping jacks, and the bicycle abs at the end, for some reason its my legs that refuse to co-operate with this exercise. can't see me being ready to progress to level 2 in 4 days, so will prob carry on with level 1 for a bit
    i def don't hurt as much as days 2 and 3.
  • rschmmidt
    Options
    OK. I finally motivated to move today. Done with Level 1, Day 9.

I was really pleased with myself today for getting through everything (except still coming up a few short on those anterior raises toward the end.) Keep up with it, everyone!! I was hardly able to do three pushups on day 1. It does get easier to complete the exercises!!

Push yourselves - you are all awesome!