Which scale?

Options
I'm new to MFP, but I've known about it for a while. My husband has been a member, and is having wonderful success. Well, he has a scale readily available at his work.

I.. on the other hand, am a stay at home mom--with no scale! Which is better? Digital or spring? I want as accurate as I can get, and it's gotta be easy.

I think I'm leaning more towards a digital scale. Really hard to mess up actual numbers rather than a dial. :)

Replies

• tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    I don't know which is more accurate. I just bought a digital scale only because my 40 year old eyes was having a hard time seeing the tiny lines on my old one.
  • littleallie120
    Options
    I like my digital much better, I have identical results with both types, and I much prefer being able to see the numbers digitally rather than bending down to look at exactly where the line is! Also, many digital scales have weight trackers, which is helpful!
    Best of luck!
  • kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like my digital much better, I have identical results with both types, and I much prefer being able to see the numbers digitally rather than bending down to look at exactly where the line is! Also, many digital scales have weight trackers, which is helpful!
    Best of luck!

Weight trackers? Now that sounds like what I need! Take all the guess work out of it :D
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Id go with digital