BUFFALO WILD WINGS

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I live within walking distance of a BWW. God I love that place. The honey barbecue wings go so hard.

What I do is just work out like a beast, make sure I've got TONS of extra calories, get wings and a couple beers, and don't stress about it. Look up the nutritional info, plan ahead calorie-wise, and enjoy yourself!

Now I really want some wings and beer.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Tips get the garlic parm buffalo wings .... they are BANGIN!!! o and yeah have fun ;-) a few wings is no big deal

LIKE!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Never heard of the place, but order whatever you want, eat within reason and fit into your macros for the day. Enjoy.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Get what you want, enjoy your day. A bad meal isn't going to effect your progress!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    There is a local place here with to die for wings.. sometimes I just have to have one.. but they have the option of adding 2 wings to a entree, so I can get the grilled chicken salad, like I normally would (it's delish) and then add the 2 wings.

If that's not an option, and you don't want to order a whole wing entree, how about splitting a small order with your friend.. a couple hundred calories can easily be worked into your day, or added to your workout time.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I usually get a kids meal...with boneless barbecue. It's not great in calories, but it could be worse!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    We just got a new one nearby...its AWESOME. But I wouldn't plan on being under your cals for that day....
  • bethany598
    bethany598 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Buffalitos®
    Two soft flour tortillas with grilled chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, a blend of cheeses, sour cream and your favorite BUFFALO WILD WINGS® sauce or dry seasoning.

380 calories.
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Their naked tenders (ask them to give a quick shake of one of the dry rubs for some flavor) and a side salad! :)
  • astuderus
    astuderus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses! It really helped!
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Buffalitos®
    Two soft flour tortillas with grilled chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, a blend of cheeses, sour cream and your favorite BUFFALO WILD WINGS® sauce or dry seasoning.

380 calories.

These are also delicious! :)
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want, within reason. Then either work the rest of the day around it or get in a kick *kitten* workout! Don't sweat it too much.... have fun with your sis!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Love this place. Luckily the closest one is about an hour and a half away. At least for a few more weeks. They are opening one right down the street. Not too sure what I am going to do with myself then.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm for the naked tenders also.
    I'm not a huge BWW fan, so even when I'm not caring I get those. I personally think their wings suck and so aren't worth it. now beer on the other hand....
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Food is not the enemy -- enjoy your wings and your sister's company. When it's all over, go home and burn some calories exercising.

It's the best of both worlds.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm for the naked tenders also.
    I'm not a huge BWW fan, so even when I'm not caring I get those. I personally think their wings suck and so aren't worth it. now beer on the other hand....

UGH! SUCH BLASPHAMY!!! lol Just kidding :)
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    I think you got enough tips so...... omg i love buffalo wild wings, i haven't been in forever :'( now i want some
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If you can finish 6 blazin without taking a drink of anything and under a certain amount of time they're free. Hope that helps.
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just get one of each :) Yum Yum
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love that place, absolutely love it. So, when I go on a rare occasion, I eat what I want. One meal of wings will not set me back.