Fella's...Long or short hair?

Options

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Who do you think looks good with short or both?

Well, they all look *good* since they're professionals that earn their living on their looks.

To me, all of them look *better* with the longer cuts. Except for the last one, because the short cut isn't that short to be boyish.
  • CarSidDar
    CarSidDar Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    At a certain age, women look better with shorter hair, maybe not pixie short, but definitely not bum length.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Well, I'm not a fella, but its been my experience that most of the guys that hit on me love my hair. It's down to my posterior lol and they always tell me not to cut it.

Allow me to second that.
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    fellas are saying too short makes you look like a boy..

dont be mad at them for speaking the truth

i have long hair and would never go short because i LOVE my hair

however if you want to go short then more power to you!

lmao
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    At a certain age, women look better with shorter hair, maybe not pixie short, but definitely not bum length.

And what age would that be? I am 42.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i totally think t depends on the girl. primarily the shape of their face. i love long hair and short hair if its done well. im just a lover of beautiful women ;)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    LONG HAIR!
    I like a lady to look female all the way...:flowerforyou:
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My hair is too baby fine for it too be long. When I had it long with no bangs, all of it in a ponytail is the width of a large sharpie marker. :( It just doesn't look good long.

So I go the short route rocking the pixie cut. My husband loves it. Why not just go with what looks best, yanno?

Besides some people don't like my tattooos, or my hair, or the way I dress and what matters most is how I feel about how I look. ;-)

You rock! I feel the exat same way. I have wispy angel-hair...I mean right now it is very very pale blonde and it seriously looks like that wispy white stuff people put up around Christmas decorations. I prefer mine short because it looks better (and much more punk rock).

Thank you! Short hair certainly seems more versatile. Spike it, faux-hawk, side sweep or however to look edgy with your outfit.

It's kinda fun for me. Roxette had the coolest hair back in my heyday imo. ;-)
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I very much prefer longer hair.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    fellas are saying too short makes you look like a boy..

dont be mad at them for speaking the truth

i have long hair and would never go short because i LOVE my hair

however if you want to go short then more power to you!

lmao

I love curry too - I have an awesome cookbook I've been using for over 15 years, and I never get tired of the recipes, making my own spice blends, frying the onions, etc. Heaven.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options

Completely, utterly disagree.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My husband likes my hair long.. but there have been women with super short hair that he's looked at and said, "Wow, she's hot!"

Probably depends on what looks best on you.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    My husband likes my hair long.. but there have been women with super short hair that he's looked at and said, "Wow, she's hot!"

Completely, utterly agree.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Completely, utterly agree.

Completely, utterly.. couldn't care less... :happy:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My husband loves it when I have super long hair. I like med length, although I miss having pony tails so I am going to let mine grow out. (not too long though)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    And what age would that be? I am 42.

Eh, don't worry. I have an acquaintance who probably nearing 60, and she has LONG salt-and-pepper hair almost to her butt. She's slender in good shape, and wears stylish clothes that flatter her figure. All put together, it's *very* attractive.

It wouldn't work if she was fat and wearing reindeer sweatshirts.
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options

Completely, utterly disagree.

This. I hate that most women feel the need to cut their hair off once they're a 'certain age'. I am growing my hair out for hopefully the last time, (had to cut off damaged, permed hair last Christmas) and my plan is to have long hair for the rest of my life.

As far as the original question... my husband likes my hair at all lengths, but I much prefer it when it's long. I have a lot of fine hair, so it's not the easiest to maintain when it's longer, but I've found that switching to natural haircare products and using less heat, etc on it has made a huge difference. It's past my shoulders now, and I can't wait for it to be long again.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Why choose one? Mullets satisfy both tastes.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My husband holds his breath every time I leave to go get my haircut.
  • beauty2323
    beauty2323 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My hair is in the middle of my butt :laugh:
    My husband loves it that way for many reasons:laugh:

anyway, he hates short hair & also thinks some girls end up looking like dudes.

BUT my opinion it depends on the girl.... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!