Insanity Challenge Group

Options
Greetings MFP! I recently became a Team Beachbody Coach and I have made the decision to do the Insanity program over the summer. To be honest, I am very nervous about it. This program looks much more intense than P90X (I have watched a few of the videos). It definitely looks like a challenge but I think I am ready to take this challenge (at my own pace of course). However, I like to believe that the rewards will be great if I persevere. I want to set up an Insanity Challenge Group next week for those who are interested in beginning this journey with me as well. I am looking for 7 other people to join my group. This group will be a great way to support each other through our triumphs and struggles. The people here on MFP have been so kind and helpful to me over the last few months and now I want to take the opportunity to support some of you in return :) At the latest, let me know by Wednesday night so that you have enough time to order the workout DVDs (if you do not have them already). Again, I only have room for seven so let me know as soon as possible!

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Oh, forgot to mention that my email is thebrain2012@yahoo.com, feel free to message me if there are any questions about this :)
  • DomNavarro1
    Options
    Insanity!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Insanity!

Dom, you are already in the group, this is for others to join haha!
  • trblmakr23
    trblmakr23 Posts: 44
    Options
    ooo ooo me me me count me in...been doing insanity a couple of days already but at my own pace..maybe with more support i can kick it up a notch and dig more deeper doing it.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Glad to have you!
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have the dvd's already. I have constantly started and stopped. Maybe u guys can help keep me on track!
  • frankranieri16
    frankranieri16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Started on Monday. Would love to join as well!
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Is there somethimg we have to do to join?
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Yay! I will definitely give you guys any info you need :D
  • DomNavarro1
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaawh yeah! we gettin this started brodacious!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaawh yeah! we gettin this started brodacious!

Lol, yeah Dom, we are getting this group started to help others :)
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm in week three....am I too far to join? Either way....YOU CAN DO IT....GOOD LUCK!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    It's never too late :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Even if others have already started, anyone can join (given they are not on the last few weeks of the program lol)
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Too late to join? I started Saturday. What is the reason behind limiting the number of people in the group - just curious? Is there anything special you're looking for in this group?
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I want to keep the group small so that it is an intimate and tight-knit group in which the members support one another :) Also, starting on Saturday does not mean it's too late!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    bump
  • frankranieri16
    frankranieri16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did cardio recovery today, it was a nice rest from the intense workouts. Still need to pick up a heart rate monitor so I know exactly how many calories I'm burning, anyone have any recommendations?
  • Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I started today! I've not done a group on mfp, but I'll try it.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Yay :)