Raspberry KETONE`s pills used as help to loose fat

Options
2»

Replies

• sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    tbh, I don't know much about it to have an opinion, but personally I wouldn't take any expensive diet pills .A lot of the sites I visit try to sell you Acai berry, with lots of promises for weight loss, but if you look it up on wikipedia, there are actually no proven results. Each to their own, but yes, do your research before taking anything.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    fUNNY, MY COWORKER AND i WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS!
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    If people put half as much effort into diet and exercise as they do looking for a magic bullet, there would be no fat people.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Dr. Oz

...is all you had to say.
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    "OMG I LOST SOOO MUCH WEIGHT USING RASPBERRY KETONES, WORTH EVERY PENNY" -said no one ever

(except for Dr. Oz cuz he's a D-bag)

LOL!
  • lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to lose weight is to just mail me a bag of money

Me too!
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    LMAO At All the replies... but serious let us know how they work.. I'm all for anything that helps me melt my fat gut lol
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I often wonder if any of the things Dr. Oz promotes actually work (aside from when he promotes healthy eating and exercise). It seems that there is some magical pill on every episode. You can't take EVERYTHING he suggests.

Most of the things I see say they work when combined with diet and exercise. While it'd be nice to believe that there is a magical pill out there, I'm pretty sure there isn't.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    LMAO At All the replies... but serious let us know how they work.. I'm all for anything that helps me melt my fat gut lol

But seriously, they don't work.

Diet and exercise are known for gut melting :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I tend to beleive my SPAM filter. Anything that I see in my SPAM folder (penis enlargment, weight loss, you won the lottery, facebook deleted, blah blah blah) can't be something that you want to spend money on.

Just my 2 cents.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Ugh...Dr. Oz again? He's turned into such a crap peddling miracle monger... watching him or believing anything he says is about as legit as Steve Martin in Leap of Faith
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    they didnt do anything for me. i find more benefits in taking green tea extract
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to lose weight is to just mail me a bag of money

Yes, same here!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what a ketone is (thanks, organic chemistry) but I'm still not sure how they play into people losing weight. You'd think that would have been a hot topic in class. Ketones are actually a part of fatty acid synthesis, in which fats are created from blood sugar (which creates energy).
    So, in short, they don't directly help you lose weight but they can give you energy maybe I guess. You could spend less than what you're spending on magic pills to get energy.
  • jmac1686
    jmac1686 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have to say there is no reason for some of your childish responses to this woman who was asking an honest and legitimate question. Yes, she should have used spell check prior to posting, but we all make mistakes. I am just blown away at the immaturity and downright rudeness displayed on this forum at times. Some of you need to get off your high and mighty horses and come down to earth a bit.
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Coming from me, a Recovering Diet Pill Addict - The searching of, buying and consuming diet pills is like replacing the behavior that makes us over eat. We believe that if we just take this liitle pill we can eat anything, or take this little pill and it will melt fat (really?) or take this little pill and it will change your brain chemistry so you will not want to eat.

Folks, I'm not judging anyone, if you find YOUR magic bullet, stick with it, as long as you are healthy. I was spending so much money on diet pills that my budget was going into the toilet. I had to get to the place where I realized that it was the food I was putting in my mouth that was keeping me fat ( and my lack of exercise, and empathy to my own list of excuses ). No diet pill can change that...only belief in myself.

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

Blessings to all...
  • rlzkor
    rlzkor Posts: 3
    Options
    Apart from T3.
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones are unlikely to help. There's some evidence in RATS that they might do something, but the effect is not strong and rats are different critters. I work in a research lab. We have a hard time getting our rats fat, period. They get massive. Like kitty cat massive. But they just don't get obese easily, unless you use genetic strains that are specifically designed to get obese. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if raspberry ketones help rats but not people.
  • mkrainville7409
    mkrainville7409 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have to say there is no reason for some of your childish responses to this woman who was asking an honest and legitimate question. Yes, she should have used spell check prior to posting, but we all make mistakes. I am just blown away at the immaturity and downright rudeness displayed on this forum at times. Some of you need to get off your high and mighty horses and come down to earth a bit.

I couldn't have said this better myself... Thank you :)
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how rude people are being OMG!