Looking for friends to add

Options
2»

Replies

• megz0750
    megz0750 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im looking for friends to add as well! Ive been using MFP for about 2 weeks now, and Im doing the 30 day shred! Anyone doing/done that? :D
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help support. I started back up again. I've dropped about 18 pounds this month. I'd like to think im ofiicially back on the wagon.
  • Krakenzmama
    Options
    Nice name Sarah! (My name is Sarah as well!) I am looking to make friends to keep pushing myself to the next level.
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    Nice to meet ya! Add if you'd like! Good luck on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • aresakp
    aresakp Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey, my name is Aresa. Looking to lose 10 pounds by August & get my tummy nice & flat to go home to Cali. I'm looking for wonderful, supportive friends on the journey & I will definitely return the favor.
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    im always looking to push ppl and well as be pushed by ppl...any body here can add me
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I live in NY but you can still be my friend.

Anyone can be my friend.
    The more the merrier!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi sarah! I live in sunny cali.. we can do it together :)

- Kay
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! This is only my 2nd week on MFP, but I am totally hooked.
  • snowgirl229
    Options
    I just started also 2 days ago you can add me if you like.. Good luck on your weight loss goal... :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Add me if you wish - heck anyone can add me. I accept all friend requests. I live in Canada, but hey, we all are the same, right?
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah, and everyone else on this post! :happy:

I started this journey back in February/March. Today is my 100th day on MFP and i have lost 37 pounds. I am a clean eater and work out hard!

I live in Ohio...

I love to offer support and motivation and help in any way i can. Feel free to add me, and anyone else on this post can as well!!!

Good luck on your journey(s)!!!!!

:flowerforyou:

-Denise
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I could always do with the support too and will happily support anyone else :-)
  • mariagenabe
    mariagenabe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm maria, currently doing Insanity for the first time. hoping to lose inches for my west coast road trip with my friends this summer :happy:
  • Ledret
    Ledret Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me, I'm all in. I need the help and support:tongue:
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as everyone else!

I'm in Orlando, FL- with a lot of weight to loose. I'd be happy to add/accept any friends- motivation is the KEY to this!

WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE!!! :)

I've got a good head for nutrition, so if anyone has questions, let me know and I'll see if I can help. :)

I'd also love some different exercise ideas from people! I love to run, just can't do it yet... need to loose some lbs before I start so I don't destroy my knees. I kinda need those.. ;)
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. This is day one for me and I am so excited with this app. I am trying to lose 15 pounds as well!