Sweet Tooth

Options
2»

Replies

• t1nyvessels
    Options
    Vitatops! They are only 100 calories and you can even make them into a sundae under 150 calories with a small scoop of frozen yogurt and fat free whipped cream. I am a chocolate addict and they have been a lifesaver throughout this journey! If you like crunchy, try some of the sweeter mini rice cakes (apple cinnamon, caramel, etc). Graham crackers with peanut butter, too :)
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    Save enough calories for something small? I like melted dark chocolate with half a banana, or frozen grapes, or jelly! Jelly is awesome because you can eat so much of it and the calories are pretty much nothing! Frozen yogurt, greek yogurt frozen with some honey and blueberries on top. Look for some lower cal recipes for desserts, like apple crumble. Stew the apples and sprinkle with oats and berries or just have less of the crumble. Have your sweet things but half the portion. Ummm, what else, I like freezing chopped bananas and blitzing them with some milk and cocoa powder, so much good! Pancakes with honey, just spend hours googling, and searching for new recipes :D

yummy!! all of it:tongue: I just had what I named naughty rice cake (It was naughty waffle to begin with) Top a chocolate rice cake with 60 cal jello chocolate pudding a tbsp of light cool whip and 1/4 tbsp of mini chocolate chips for 165 calories of deliciousness and cravings curbed. I also seen a thread around here with frozen banana Ice cream. I think its just frozen banana and milk.
  • Aestes21
    Aestes21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :tongue:
    Save enough calories for something small? I like melted dark chocolate with half a banana, or frozen grapes, or jelly! Jelly is awesome because you can eat so much of it and the calories are pretty much nothing! Frozen yogurt, greek yogurt frozen with some honey and blueberries on top. Look for some lower cal recipes for desserts, like apple crumble. Stew the apples and sprinkle with oats and berries or just have less of the crumble. Have your sweet things but half the portion. Ummm, what else, I like freezing chopped bananas and blitzing them with some milk and cocoa powder, so much good! Pancakes with honey, just spend hours googling, and searching for new recipes :D

yummy!! all of it:tongue: I just had what I named naughty rice cake (It was naughty waffle to begin with) Top a chocolate rice cake with 60 cal jello chocolate pudding a tbsp of light cool whip and 1/4 tbsp of mini chocolate chips for 165 calories of deliciousness and cravings curbed. I also seen a thread around here with frozen banana Ice cream. I think its just frozen banana and milk.

The naughty rice cake sounds yummy!
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    6 Hershey Kisses = 108 cals
  • cmurray234
    cmurray234 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    There are a few things that I do (I have a sweet tooth too).

Werther's sugar-free candy. I think it's like 8 calories and they're really tasty.

Another thing I do which feels a lot like a for real actual dessert for under 200 calories - angel food cake, fresh sliced strawberries and a couple of tablespoons of fat-free cool whip. :D
  • sheharris246
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth as well and a co-worker gave me a good idea today. Take a soft banana and put it in the freezer for about an hour. Then mash it up and add in a few chocolate chips and nilla wafers. I top mines some strawberries and fat free whipped cream.
  • enchantedbunny
    Options

Actually that frozen banana "ice cream" is literally just a frozen banana. Once frozen solid, stick it in a food processor and it'll blend into a texture that remarkably resembles ice cream!!

And I too have jumped on the Vitatops band wagon. I've only tried the chocolate ones but they're great -- only 100 cals and a lot of bang for your buck (especially in grams of fiber). Fudgy peanut butter, triple chocolate chunk, chocolate mint, banana choco chip, and deep chocolate are the ones I've had and I recommend them all for a first-timer!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I eat Skinny Cow stuff (100 calories) or a tablespoon of dark chocolate chips at 70 cals. I eat the dark chocolate one a time, and it completely cures my sweet tooth.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Have you tried any of the Skinny Cow or WW ice cream treats? If you have a Wally World available - they have a sugar free Angel Food Cake - low calories and very satisfying for a sweet tooth.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Mix some plain greek yogurt with peanut butter and put some honey in there. Dip with apples.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ok you all are making me hungry! Must go to bed!
  • monikaw
    monikaw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Slim fast 100 calorie bars. The peanut butter crisp tastes like a crispy crunch. My fave thing.