Looking for Herbalife Users

Options
Do we have any forum readers who also take Herbalife? I'd love to be friends with you. I have 80 pounds to lose, so I need all the support I can get!

Replies

• Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too. My weight was 160 pounds and I want to be in 120. Ive been using the producto since febreruary 17 and my total weight loss to this day is 10 pounds! I wasnt sure to do this diet because I didnt trust in it but it is helping me to learn how to eat the right way! I encourage you to do it. Im feeling happy with my results :) good luck!
  • Almond_joyz
    Options
    I've been using Herbalife for over a year and I'll help you out!!
  • shelleyspots
    Options
    I'm using herbalife and have lost almost 17 pounds now. I have a long way to go. The total control really helps.
  • xalexxandrax
    xalexxandrax Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Theres recorded proof that herbalife causes cancer, theyre in a lawsuit but most people dont ow. Alsoo i guarantee you'll gain it back
  • Mariacarr1992
    Mariacarr1992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello ,
    firstly in response to the lady above about cancer watch this my dear
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZTeSxWdk1g
    i think you ll find a lot of things cause cancer.
    My names Maria , last year i weighed 15 stone and i went on herbal life for 3 weeks and lost about 9 pounds, however when i found out my boyfriend had cheated on me, lets just say the diet went tits up and out came the ben and jerry's. Now I weight 15 stone 9 and today is my first day back on herbal life horraaay! I thought it was going okay until..... the football started, now i purposely drove to the pub so i wouldnt get drunk but i had a sneaky bottle of bud and omg once you have one you have to have another but i didnt i stuck to one and drove back at 10. now you are all thinking omg girl its only been a day but when you have mates around you which i do constantly i live with them, teling you sod the diet its hard, and i know in a few days i will reach the wall( if you have watched run fat boy run ) youll understand the term "the wall" so anyhow i am looking for people on here to basically help kick each other up the backside and tell each other to shut up moaning and get on with it.... obviously in a nice way and hey maybe get to know each other on the way. So this is the part where you reply :) hope to hear from you all soon