Thunder Thighs

Options
luzmidd
luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
Came across a great tone up for legs and all the drilly bits... Its called the Lean Legs Pyramid

20 Squats
30 Lunges
40 Toe Touches
50 Second Wall Sit
100 Jumping Jacks
50 Second Wall Sit
40 Toe Touches
30 Lunges
20 Squats

Tone away!

Replies

• Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Super helpful I'm going to try this tonight!
    one question: For toe touches: are you talking about standing and bending over? Or sitting? Or is this something completly different??

• luzmidd
    Options
    I actually didn't have a clue about the toe touches. I can't even touch my toes! But I did it standing and just bent a little to touch my toes. I actually felt more of a stretch when I bent down... So I guess whatever works?
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    Toe touches *might* mean when you're in a plank position and you take one leg and swing it under your body, hold out the opposite arm and touch your toe with it.

Even if it's not it's a fab exercise.

I also swear by the 'Hot Legs Sexy Butt' workout - about half way down the page on this link http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/05/21/couplet-workout-body-heat-workout-new-warm-up-flow/. Lisa makes it look easy but IT IS A KILLER!
  • luzmidd
    Options
    Ok, I looked up toe touches on youtube.

You sit on your bum, lift your legs straight and do sort of a jack knife type moevement. Where you bring your toes and hands together and then go back to start position of hands above head and legs pointed forward.

Works abs too! :-)
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm going to add it to my exercise!

Thank you!!!!