WII

jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have the wii fit and any of the videos. If so how do you like them. We bought the wii a week ago and i want to get Jillians videos but i was told we had to have the wii fit.

Replies

• Our family has a Wii Fit and we love it. I try and spend half my time on Yoga and half on strength and then mess around a little with the games and such! I don't use any other videos though!
  • jdavis193
    Thanks? Why not any other videos?
  • To be quite honest......I feel like a fool doing them! HA I know what a lame excuse!:laugh:
  • jdavis193
    O haha I don't care you ought to see what i do now haha.
  • I love the wii fit. I have the wii fit plus. I have only had it for about a week and a half now and I use it every day for about 40 minutes. I do some strength training exercises and some aerobics. I want to get the active video and the jillian michaels one but haven't gotten them yet. I do work up a sweat on it so I know that I am burning some calories. I use it as an extra though. I don't log it. I only log my regular exercise and just use that as an extra bonus. I figure if I end up at a stand still with my weight I will start adjusting then but right now I just use it all as an extra.
  • Biggestloserfan......
    I agree about the bonus thing! I don't like how the log gives you extra calories for the excercise you do. I always believed that you should limit your caloric intake and excercise but I never have agreed with getting extra calories for more excercise. Maybe I am way wrong!!!!
  • I have the WII fit, WII Fit Plus, WII Active and WII Resort, I love them all.
  • jdavis193
    I got the wii fit last night and the jillian michaels 2010 and I am not to impressed with the wii fit plus i don't know if i am not doing it right. But its not challenging for me. I do intense workout besides that nad this didn't even make me sweat. I don't like it is continues to the next workout it stops and shows you and then it continues am i doing something wrong. It just doesn't flow. I love the games but the games do not last very long.
This discussion has been closed.