TWO NSV's this morning!!!

Options
Shannon2714
Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
My first NSV happened this morning....followed almost immediately by the second!!! My first one is probably going to sound silly to some, but it really made my morning....I got out of the shower and put my hair in a towel and then wrapped myself in a towel...and there was no gap!!! My towel actually overlapped itself enough that you couldn't see anything!!!! It's been a while since I could say that!!!!

Second one, I put on an outfit that just last week was too tight and not very comfortable, and this morning...IT FIT!!! I'm wearing the pants at work...the top still gaps too much at my chest...but still...WOOHOO!!!! I'm so happy...it is going to be a GREAT day!!!

Just remember, it's not always about the scale....it's about how you feel!!!!

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

THIS!
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!! Great job and have a winderful day :)
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    AWESOME LOVE! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Those are both great NSVs!!!!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!! Proud of you Beautiful! : )
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!! Amazing NSVs!!!! I absolutely love clothing NSVs!!! They definitely show you that everything isn't just a scale number! Inches count too!! Way to go!!! :)
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Yay, that's fantastic! I'm really happy for you!! ALSO, I completely agree with your first NSV... there is something so satisfying when the towel closes!! So great job!! =D
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby!!! You got that right! That scale really doesn't matter if the weight is distributed properly.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and totally NOT silly at all!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Great News!! Congrats and keep on going :) It only gets better!
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Kudos! That is awesome! I can't wait for moments like that
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    love this thread! its the little thing that keep us going!woohoo for you!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I know who is going to have a wonderfufl day! Way to go!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hearing of NSV's, congrats!!!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Thats wonderful, I remember when my regular towels became more than big enough where there was always a gap before, its a great feeling!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Yay, that's fantastic! I'm really happy for you!! ALSO, I completely agree with your first NSV... there is something so satisfying when the towel closes!! So great job!! =D

I have an 8 year old son and an almost-4 year old son....the little one is always in my bed by the time I wake up in the morning, and the big one climbs in when he wakes up...so, it's awkward trying to hold my towel closed with both hands and try to get dressed without scarring them for life!! :laugh:
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options

This is my favorite part of your post! I am proud of you for the rest, but knowing THIS is what will get you through the rough patches. Just because the scale is not moving at times, doesn't mean your hard work isn't paying off. Losing inches, in my opinion, is a heck of a lot better than the scale moving!!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That is NOT a silly NSV!!! That is a wonderful one, I mean two. The towel closing is a wonderful feeling! I also am wearing pants today that I wore last week, but they were uncomfortable. Today they feel good. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!