looking for new whey to use my whey

Options
tlamarch
tlamarch Posts: 105
O.k. so I like to add whey protein into my diet, but its a little boring after abit, so any good ideas or recieps out the for whey

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I put it on my cereal in the morning and mix it in. I also like green goddess shakes (kale, blueberries, whey, milk, pinch of cayenne).
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOVE the title!

I'm not sure of any recipes for whey, besides adding it to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, etc.
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    make your own protein bars
  • tlamarch
    Options
    :laugh: LOVE the title!

I'm not sure of any recipes for whey, besides adding it to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, etc.
    thanks, I was hoping it would bring people in with their whey tricks
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Cup of greek yogurt, scoop of chocolate whey. Yummy!
  • tlamarch
    Options
    Cup of greek yogurt, scoop of chocolate whey. Yummy!
    I'll give that a try
  • scubagirl319
    scubagirl319 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add it to your coffee.

Make sugar free jello with a scoop of protein,

Google "muffin in a minute" you will come up with a ton of recipes for making a breakfast muffin,

I like to take a 6 oz container of Fage 0% plain Greek yogurt, add a scoop of chocolate protein, 2 tbls of Chocolate PB2 ( peanut Butter powder), 1 tbls Torani SF Chocolate and caramel syrups. Mix it really well and place in freezer for about 30 mins. Taste like chocolate ice cream.

There is also a website called "the World According to Eggface". She has a lot of recipes for whey protein.
  • tlamarch
    Options
    You can add it to your coffee.

Make sugar free jello with a scoop of protein,

Google "muffin in a minute" you will come up with a ton of recipes for making a breakfast muffin,

I like to take a 6 oz container of Fage 0% plain Greek yogurt, add a scoop of chocolate protein, 2 tbls of Chocolate PB2 ( peanut Butter powder), 1 tbls Torani SF Chocolate and caramel syrups. Mix it really well and place in freezer for about 30 mins. Taste like chocolate ice cream.

There is also a website called "the World According to Eggface". She has a lot of recipes for whey protein.
    I think I'll have to try the ice cream recipe, thanks for the website and great info