New mom looking for some new friends

Options
jsmith2377
jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
I joined MFP last March with the goal of losing weight before having another baby. I lost 20 pounds, going from 156 to 136, and got pregnant right away with my little one. I delivered my daughter two weeks ago and she is gorgeous! Thanks to MFP, my delivery weight was the same at which I got pregnant with my first pregnancy.
Since being off and on with MFP while pregnant, many of my friends have dropped off so now I need some new friends to motivate me while I try to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and back in my pre-pregnancy clothes.
I'm 5'5 and currently 161 with a goal of 128. Anyone with similar goals and new moms?

Replies

• veswift
    veswift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a new mom and I have a 3 week old as well! I am 5'7 and weighed 163 at the birth and now 142. My goal is 130 which may be little low for my comfort zone but I will give it my best! Breastfeeding does help although I am hungry all day and it takes crazy will power! With my first pregnancy, I lost the weight quickly but needed to tighten up and it took about 9 months. When I stopped breastfeeding, I lost a quick 8 more lbs. I think breastfeeding for me keeps on some of the weight. For fitness, I am doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 for now. It is only 20-30 min long and can squeeze it in at nap times. Congrats to you and hope your getting some sleep!!