Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Dianne, thanks for starting a group. It's going to be so much more fun/motivational to do this with others!

You're more than welcome! I know, I look forward to checking this and seeing how people are doing, thank you all for joining me!! Let's kick 30DS right in the keister!! Have an awesome workout today ladies, push!!!!
  • trina_apple
    Options
    Results of the first 10 days of 30 Day Shred:

Weight: -1.5 lbs
    Waist: -.5"
    Arms: Same
    Hips: -.25"
    Thighs: -.5"

Yay!! Today starts level 2!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Results of the first 10 days of 30 Day Shred:

Weight: -1.5 lbs
    Waist: -.5"
    Arms: Same
    Hips: -.25"
    Thighs: -.5"

Yay!! Today starts level 2!

Congrats, girl!! That is awesome!!! Let us know how level 2 is!
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    Can i join????? Pretty please :) .....

I started on monday and it was so tough that i havent done it since!!! How bad is that? i realy need motivation, peers to keep me going and a severe kick up the behind

Lyndz x
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi i have just dug my 30 day shred dvd out of hiding so IM IN !!! :happy: i bought it months ago and have never used it are we all starting on level 1 ??? im so excited going to do it tonight :flowerforyou: xx xx
  • sunshine06
    Options
    Day 1...done!
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I skipped day 3 yesterday b/c after my Couch to 5k run my knees were killing me. Those squats and lunges are not friendly on bad knees, even doing the modified version! Going to try again tonight, but will really depend on how the joints feel. Muscles are fine but I don't want to overdo it and screw something up. It may end up being a 4/day week thing rather than 7. We'll see though. I was glad I still got in a good workout and sweat yesterday at least!
  • Jlan11
    Jlan11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on 30 day shred! I hope I can keep motivated! I have a lot of weight to lose, so I was afraid that I couldn't handle it, but I surprised myself and did every exercise on level one. I am having a hard time imagining doing this everyday. Are you suppose to have a rest day?
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. I like the DVD and hat she keeps it moving except for when she goes from floor to standing and back n forth in the same circuit. Makes me light headed n I need to take a second so I miss the first couple reps of the next exercise but besides that I am looking forward to it. LOVE how quick it is. But, I was wondering how often are you suppose to do it every day? every other day? I know you are suppose to have rest days thats why I am asking.
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I needed that rest day yesterday - knees and elbows much better today. My legs get sooooo tired and tight feeling during that second round of cardio. Ouch!
  • Lbow34
    Lbow34 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today. My quads and arms are a little sore, but it's not too bad. I never finish anything, so I'm looking forward to completing the first ten days and moving on to level 2. I think for me it's best to only think about it in small increments. Plus, it's only 20 butt kicking minutes, which is awesome!:tongue:
  • aztraea
    Options
    But, I was wondering how often are you suppose to do it every day? every other day? I know you are suppose to have rest days thats why I am asking.
    Everyone seems to have their own take on this lol. It's technically only 9 minutes of strength training, 6 of cardio, and 3 of abs (sure feels like more!), so I would guess that every day is fine if you want to do it that way. I intend to take at least one if not two days off each week.
  • aztraea
    Options

You guys can do it however you wish, I weigh in every Monday and I'm taking monthly pictures of my progress, a lot of people are also taking measurements because it is said that some people do not lose pounds but inches, good luck!
    I figure I'll post pictures when I get to the month mark if I'm brave enough! My weigh in day is Friday - that way I can cheat a bit on the weekend and it usually evens out by the following check in lol
  • deep220
    deep220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For those of you already doing the 30 day shred- what are you entering it under for your exercise.??? I am starting today!!
  • xoxo99
    xoxo99 Posts: 36
    Options
    Day 3 completed!! My favorite part is where Jillian says those of you on day 5, 6 or 7 will notice it is much easier or more endurance or something like that.....I just think to myself....just a few more days and it WILL be easier! haha!!!
  • kramerhaus6
    kramerhaus6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    count me in too!! I started it yesterday and feel some burn today!! so much energy today too and i just want to get home and do it again!!! cant wait to see the end of the 30 days results!!!
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    For those of you already doing the 30 day shred- what are you entering it under for your exercise.??? I am starting today!!

Circuit training
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Day one done !!! it was hard but good as well!! :wink: i excercise every day so thought this wouldnt be to bad .... i was so wrong :huh: but i definatly think im going to get results.
    What is everyone doing about food are you following the jillian michaels eating plan if there is one or are you just eating what you usually do ??? im going to have a wee look on the web site the dvd suggested and see what it looks like, my mum is starting it tommorow with me :love: :flowerforyou:
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Day two was just completed! Didn't want to do it, but so glad I did.
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im going to give this a go evev tho im 57!never too old to get fitter hope you will support mecazza martinek is my daughter