My before and during pictures! -30ish lbs :)

Options
Anke861
Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
Hi all,

I thought it was time for some pictures!:)

Im 5"10, 25 yrs, and my heighest weight was about 220 pounds but I dont think I have any pictures of that time... I am around 205-210 mark in my before picture

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism since 2007 and been on meds for 1.5 years now..I started to get serious about weight loss and lost about 30lbs in 1 year

I am now 175 lbs and finally in the healthy BMI range :)

I have reached this by doing the miracle metabolism diet (low carb basically) and badminton 4x per week but the inevitable happened... PLATEAU ! due to too few cals :( have been 175lbs since the beginning of this year... :(

some pics :)

Anke2-1.jpg

Anke1-1.jpg

Since May this year I have upped my calls from roughly 1200 to 1700 when i started to read up about all the BMR and TDEE stuff.. and started Insanity untill i injured my back 2 weeks later! :(

Now im back from holiday, my back is healed and im ready to roll!! my goal is to lose at least another 20lbs...

My game plan for the rest of the year is 30DS followed by JM body revolution or Turbo fire (not yet decided) and then try insanity again!

my new "before" picture :)

June2012.jpg

Hopefully will have a picture of each month :)

Replies

• KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    this is amazing!!! you look awesome!

That man behind in your first picture is DEFINITELY checking out your *kitten* haha that's awesome...

but you look great, that is quite an accomplishment.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great!!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • kirsty_mc
    kirsty_mc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change, you look fantastic!!
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    You look great :)
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up and finish out strong! You've got this! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up with the good work. :)
  • kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great - awesome job!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!! WTG!!!
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I have hit a plateau as well, wish I weighed 175 though! LOL! Keep working at it!
  • saragetsfit13
    saragetsfit13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bravooo u look fantastic btw my body shape is very similar to your :)
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Your new before picture is awesome. You have a lovely figure.
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    You look Awesome! Great job!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    that old man was still checkin you out in in the first picture ;] looking good.
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look great, but even in the before picture the man behind you looks like he's checking you out girl! He,he,he!:blushing:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You were beautiful before but look happy and healthy in the after pic.
    I cracked up at the creepy guy behind you checking out your badonkadonk, you got swag girl!
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great and have some nice curves! I started at 220 as well and would love to get down to 175 but unfortunately i've been stuck at 185 for 4 months now! Plateaus absolutely suck! Anyways try increasing your intake and doing a different activity.
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :) any experience with Turbo fire or JM body rev??? :) cant make up my mind!
  • jackieo9033
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!