Vh1's Love & Hip Hop Atlanta - IN THAT ORDER!

Options
So my co-worker convinced me 2 watch Vh1's Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (mind u I hvnt watched foolery since the 1st season of Real Housewives of Atlanta)...all Imma say is this Momma Dee is a man, Joselyn aka Jose is a man & Mimi has male tendencies becuz her jaw line is a lil strong...Im just sayin they all look like men...IN THAT ORDER! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U CLEARLY see this man (Stevie J) is cheatin & u still wit him...BABAY...call sum goons & let them do what they do...he'd be in the hospital...TRUST! IJS!

Replies

• Ms_TK
    Ms_TK Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks for the post.. takes the mind off fitness for just a sec. GIRLL, everyone was FB & tweeting about the episode, I had to watch it a re-airing the other day.

Mama Dee (Jim Jones mother replacement) is off the chain. She is TRAINED TO GO!!! lol Very intertaining but on a serious note, these mothers need to stay out their son's business.

Im sad that here we are with YET ANOTHER show of women getting together to tear one another down. So much competing and sitting around talking about one another. SMH CLEARLY he cheating and all she could wrap her brain around is "He said they aint kiss". HUH? Why yall at the same party but he walk in arm-in-arm with another chick?? Umm why you ringing his phone while we mid-conversation? Why they throwing drinks (feelings)? 1am Studio time?? She aint GAGA or BEYONCE! Who you fooling Stevie? LOL

But this is why the state of monogomy is non-existant. Women make it soooo easy on men accepting just a piece of someone else's man.

And was it me, or did everyone have a BIG OLE BUTT well.... a BIG OLE manufatured BUTT. LOL
  • ShannRenae
    ShannRenae Posts: 54
    Options
    And was it me, or did everyone have a BIG OLE BUTT well.... a BIG OLE manufatured BUTT. LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Girl IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl everybody went 2 the same cement bootay doctor!!! LMBO!!!! I didnt even think about posting about that nasty ish!!!!! Girl people on here trying 2 lose all their bootay & these hungry thirsty chicks on this show getting bootay implants!!! CHILE STOP! LOL! A MESS!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    This show was so messy on all different levels. And I am convinced that Joseline is a man annnnnnd that she rode the short yellow bus. Its no way in hell that I would let that go down the way it went down. I also think that some of that stuff was staged.

The girl K. Michelle can really sing. I hope she makes it in the music industry.
  • ShannRenae
    Options
    The girl K. Michelle can really sing. I hope she makes it in the music industry.

Yes she can she was in concert w/R. Kelly in Bham last year & she can really BLOW!
  • Ms_TK
    Options
    buahhhhh @ cement doctor. LOLOL :laugh:

K-Michelle, can blow.. someone called her Keyshia Cole, but hey, Keyshia chilling so get that spotlight KM!!!!

AND I (mstkbennett) is trying real hard to LOSE my booty. Everyone keep asking me where this 20 pounds Im trying to lose gone gone come from... off my backside!!! WATCH!
  • ShannRenae
    Options
    buahhhhh @ cement doctor. LOLOL :laugh:

K-Michelle, can blow.. someone called her Keyshia Cole, but hey, Keyshia chilling so get that spotlight KM!!!!

AND I (mstkbennett) is trying real hard to LOSE my booty. Everyone keep asking me where this 20 pounds Im trying to lose gone gone come from... off my backside!!! WATCH!

BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im just glad mine is ALL NATURAL & not manufactured!!!! HOME GROWN FROM MY MOMMA & GRANDMOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • love2cee
    love2cee Posts: 5
    Options
    In my best California accent trying to speak whatever english Lil Scrappy (Is that what his momma call him) lerve me rait (love me right).

They have all this money and no one teaches him how to speak clearly. Just speak clearly, it still doesnt have to make sense. Urrgh. And I (1) would have taken the house (DEED in my name no loans allowed); (2) dropped him the moment I heard ole girl tell me about his new man (Jos-a-whatever) and saw them walk into my party together; (3) found a GOOOOD (there has to be many, Phaedra anyone) family attorney for some long term child support.

Thank you have a nice day.
  • love2cee
    love2cee Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you all for clearing that up. I just figured they had a camera man/producer with a butt fetish. Kept asking myself, why are they showing all this *kitten*. It aint real.
  • ShannRenae
    Options
    In my best California accent trying to speak whatever english Lil Scrappy (Is that what his momma call him) lerve me rait (love me right).

They have all this money and no one teaches him how to speak clearly. Just speak clearly, it still doesnt have to make sense. Urrgh. And I (1) would have taken the house (DEED in my name no loans allowed); (2) dropped him the moment I heard ole girl tell me about his new man (Jos-a-whatever) and saw them walk into my party together; (3) found a GOOOOD (there has to be many, Phaedra anyone) family attorney for some long term child support.

Thank you have a nice day.

Girl U know Momma Dee on sum personality disorder medication!!!! BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS CERTIFIABLY CRAZY!!!!! U right that lady has a speech impediment....
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
  • Ms_TK
    Options
    She is CERTIFIED!!
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options