OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Options
1235»

Replies

• redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    uh-oh ... where's the popcorn when I need it.

This was obviously intended to be funny and not hurtful.
    We've all said something inappropriate or offensive at some point in our lives with the intent to amuse and never the intention to insult or hurt anyone. And if you say you haven't well, I'd be tempted to call you a liar.

Sometimes it's just better to just turn a blind eye and move onto the next forum post before starting a war ...
    Just sayin'.

Did you just say BLIND eye?!?!?! Hahaha just kidding. I'm more than inclined to agree, mental health is just my area to get pissy. We've all got one.

bahahahaha !!
    See what I mean, I said it and didn't even realize I said it ... aye, aye, aye !!
    Thanks for being a good sport about it.
    Self proclaimed dumb *kitten* here :laugh:
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You know what is the funniest thing ever? One time, I was telling my friend a story, and a fly landed right on her

I really did just lol ... :laugh:
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    OMG not only do I want to actually draw a parenthesis on my computer screen, I want to track down every place in all these pictures and fix everything out of place, now, I must go wash my hands :/
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    I too have severe OCD and sometimes it is about washing your hands a million times, just saying. This was all in fun, sometimes my daughter and I both have to actually joke about our OCD to make it through a day without being so caught up in fixing, cleaning, touching, turning things on/off, washing hands, it's all in fun, is it a serious disorder yes, but c'mon we're here to have fun :)
  • princessveggiecake
    Options
    Hulk-Smash.gif

Best scene in the movie^^ :o)
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    44wvc.jpg
    floor.png
    huh! there. fixed it.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Meh.. All I care about is that the money in my wallet is in its proper order.

OMG Messy money bothers me lol!

I agree...i can't stand it when my money is out of order. Smallest to largest, front to back of the wallet with all bills facing the same way. 4 generations of bankers or OCD your pick.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Meh.. All I care about is that the money in my wallet is in its proper order.

OMG Messy money bothers me lol!

I agree...i can't stand it when my money is out of order. Smallest to largest, front to back of the wallet with all bills facing the same way. 4 generations of bankers or OCD your pick.
    Wow...this is probably why I don't carry cash.