Options
13»

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I can actually feel the awkward

I love you binary jester.

Just out of curiosity, where does she go when she's gone?
    She's over at my place making sammiches and cleaning the glass.

I thought that was my new job!?! :mad:

You are in anytime you are ready baby. She wasn't worth a crap anyway......Kept putting mayo on my sammich instead of mustard.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    persistence.jpg
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It's been long enough. I did the same thing with someone for 4 years. Unfortunately the behavior will remain the same for as long as you allow it to. Good luck.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This thread has become a practice in who does NOT read the rest of the comments.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I can actually feel the awkward

:laugh: :drinker:
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Probably time to move on.......
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you guys can stop giving advice now. He is gone. He probably went to stalk her on PoF.

Basically!
  • Jess81620
    Jess81620 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Honey, she's not that into you. Have a bit of time on your own and find someone who loves you just as much.

Agreed
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Does this kind of thing happen often? 4 posts and poof?
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've been that girl.

put your foot down and tel lher to GTFO. She is acting like this because YOU LET HER.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This thread has become a practice in who does NOT read the rest of the comments.
    ^^ This lol!! Made for a good read though!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, where does she go when she's gone?
    [/quote]
    She's over at my place making sammiches and cleaning the glass.
    [/quote]

She must be the pregnant girlfriend your wife says is stringing you along :laugh:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Yep. It reminds me of when I leave the room, take a shower, and step out of the bathroom to realize my boyfriend is still talking to me. It's like I never left.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    If she cared she wouldn't leave so much. I suggest move on and find someone else who wants to be with you.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend waited 5 years. and then when we did finally get together

I went and left to go study on the other side of the world. But yes, we are still together, and worth every little minute.

each relationship is different and ours is defiantly a one of a kind, people commment on how weird our realtionship is, btu each to thier own.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You are what I call "back burner guy." You are the guy she can go to to get attention when she's not getting it from the guys she's really interested in.

Stop the cycle. It's never going to happen and you are probably missing out on other opportunities with girl's who would actually be into you.

Sadly, I think this is probably right. I know it's really easy to stay and hard to let go - but if you let go now, I'm willing to bet that in a year's time you'll be REALLY glad you did.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Have you tried duct tape and chains to a wall in a basement? She likely won't get out of that. OR a cage. CAGE! DO IT!

If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you its yours,
    if it doesn't
    hunt it down and make it sorry for the day it ever left you
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Not enough penis jokes in this thread. You've all lost the touch.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    You are what I call "back burner guy." You are the guy she can go to to get attention when she's not getting it from the guys she's really interested in.

Stop the cycle. It's never going to happen and you are probably missing out on other opportunities with girl's who would actually be into you.

True this. I'm sorry about your situation but this is the truth.