Insanity® before & after

Options
Commmonn MFP'ers
I would love to see some Insanity® Success!!
I'm starting on Saturday, would love the motivation
<3

Replies

• jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I don't have any after pics yet but.....

I am in the middle of week 3 of Insanity! You will love it! It is extrememly difficut, but you feel awesome after every workout!

Good luck and enjoy!!!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I just finished month ! and tho i don't have pics, i love seeing other peoples successes with it! Helps me keep pushing!

I have seen more definition in my arms and abs, and my strength for sure is increased! I don't do any girl pushups, its all regular ones!
  • xoEmmyBxo
    xoEmmyBxo Posts: 10
    Options
    What is it :O ?
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No after pictures here yet either ... just started Monday...but it's amazing! Like someone else said it's really hard but you feel SO good after! I also cleaned up my diet by following Michi's ladder and trying to stay to the top two tiers mostly and I've already lost 4 pounds since starting. I've got about 15 more to go and looking forward to the rest of the journey! Good luck!!
  • hh6roberts2012
    Options
    I'm on day three today. Its so hard.. but I cant wait to see my results.. ill probably post results in a week and a half for my 2 week marker :)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    There is a genlteman named ED who has completed Insanity, looks great, and is an inspiration to me. I have Insanity and I haven't started it yet. I have done a workout now and then but havent commited to it.... I need to though.
  • amoresmom
    amoresmom Posts: 46
    Options
    I am on Month 2 day 2 of Insanity. I have posted pics on my profile. One is the day I started Insantiy and the other is just 1 month after doing Insanity. Trust me you will be shocked! I lost major inches (# unknown b/c I didn't measure but you can see) and I've lost 12 lbs so far.
    feel free to add me!
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have to say taking pics is the best motivation for me. These are my before photo and then after completing my second week. I might take another photo once I finish week 3. The workouts are crazy but keep pushing it is definately worth it!

2week.jpg
    [/quote]
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I have to say taking pics is the best motivation for me. These are my before photo and then after completing my second week. I might take another photo once I finish week 3. The workouts are crazy but keep pushing it is definately worth it!

2week.jpg
    [/quote]

That's only TWO WEEKS into the program? Holy poop!!!!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

2week.jpg
    [/quote]

That's awesome girl! Are you following the nutrition plan it comes with? If not, what kind of diet are you doing?
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lizy0726
    lizy0726 Posts: 9
    Options
    bump for later
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to this... however have to wait i get the program
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I don't have any after pics yet but.....

I am in the middle of week 3 of Insanity! You will love it! It is extrememly difficut, but you feel awesome after every workout!

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Me too!! Before I started I wasn't able to do a female pushup, now I can do reg. pushup like no body's bizz-nass
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow, great results after a short perod of time
  • LosingEliz
    LosingEliz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Insanity is amazing!!! I only did the 40 days of 60 due to family emergancy but results I got from it were amazing and I plan to start over again very soon :] Good Luck!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options

2week.jpg
    [/quote]

You look great! I am getting ready to start Insanity but won't be able to follow the schedule perfectly because I am doing it with a group. I do workout on my own though. I hope I see these amazing results so quickly!
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I try to stick to the diet as much as possible, just including more protien. But it tells you to stay away from sugar and soda and all that. I still drink diet soda and have a little chocolate here and there. Girl has to have chocolate!

2week.jpg

That's awesome girl! Are you following the nutrition plan it comes with? If not, what kind of diet are you doing?
    [/quote]
  • Leekeda17
    Leekeda17 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is amazing!! I was always a bit intimidated to try Insanity, but if it's this good, I just might have to do it!! Does it come with a diet plan?
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    <
    My profile pic =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!