Female pics 226 to 148.8 5'5 Bra and Underwear :/

124»

Replies

• hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    I missed them too!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    That sucks that they took my pics down, its just like a bathing suit, but if you would like to add me as a friend I have the pictures on my profile!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    I always miss the good ones! :grumble:
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    you look great!!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    I missed them. The drastic losses always motivate me more, too. Congrats on the loss.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    missed the transformation pics. Someone got all butt hurt cuz they couldnt handle some skin... P%ssy.
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    I didnt get to see the pics, but congrats on your amazing loss...Keep up the good work!!!
  • WOAH!!! You are one hot mama! Congrats that is a crazy difference!!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    :( Want to see pictures!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member

Moderator's Note

Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove one or more photos from this post in order to comply with the posting guidelines. We applaud the poster's success, and encourage her to reply to this thread with an alternate image. Photo guidelines can be reviewed here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines )"

BOOOOO! I dont get what was wrong with those ive seen tons of others just like it :/
    :( I want to see!!
    I don't see them either. :(
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    THANKS Moderators for blocking people over 18 from viewing a person, on the internet, in garments that cover as much if not more than a bathing suit. For a second I feared the moral decline of our civilization.
  • I added you. even tho there are no longer pics on this post I just wanna say what a fantastic job you have done!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    if she wouldnt have said bra and underwear in the title it would have slid for much longer :c
    amazing job, but i really wanted to see considering we have the same weight ish and measurments :c
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    I came for the bra and underwear!

Great job tho, I'm sure you look amazing! :bigsmile:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    I bet you looked awesome since the pictures are down! Although, I have seen some still up that are well past the rules. :mad:

Edit: Other peoples pictures that are way too revealing and still on the board. Rule applies to everyone, right?:ohwell:
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    You look great! I have all the same life changes that you mentioned. I am not sure how to add you as a friend so will you please add me so that I will have someone to write when I feel like giving up. Your post is motivation. Thanks
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Must have been awesome ...... a serious congrats on the weight loss :drinker:
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Congrats on your weight lose!!! I didn't get to see the pics, but I'm sure they were great.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Wow. Great job. Bravo.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    THANKS Moderators for blocking people over 18 from viewing a person, on the internet, in garments that cover as much if not more than a bathing suit. For a second I feared the moral decline of our civilization.

^^^THIS!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Great Job!
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Wow I thought you were talking about me for a moment lol excellent results by the way.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    awesome job, great results!!!!
  • didnt see the pics :(

why did they get removed? I just read the entire thread * there wasnt 1 single comment that implied they were unsuitable??

if its due to the fact she said "under wear" instead of bikini then that is ridiculous!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Oh, man, I missed them... :-(
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    didnt see the pics :(

why did they get removed? I just read the entire thread * there wasnt 1 single comment that implied they were unsuitable??

if its due to the fact she said "under wear" instead of bikini then that is ridiculous!

someone must have reported it =(

I tend not to report unless I accidentally open a profile and see a penis haha
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    OMGGG...You're story hits so close to home for me...Youve done an amazing job and I cant see your pics but your profile picture is gorgeous...CONGRATS~

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    With all the wows, must be amazing difference, Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!