Replies

• kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    did you follow the calories limit on mfp or was it your own formula
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! If you need a friend for motivation, feel free to add me. I finally made the decision to make this change and yes, it is hard but it is possible!! Just keep telling yourself that you can do this and remember, right now, it isn't about the end goal but the next 10 lbs. Don't try and make it a huge amount of weight to begin with because it will look insurmountable. Try small, attainable goals and just go with them. You can do this, we all have faith in you!
  • kariannk
    Options
    thank you all for your kind words and encouragement, it means the world that you all have been so uplifting and there for me. i appreciate it, you know as i was reading the posts i started to realize that i was pushing myself to do this for others or other reasons then myself, when it should be me that i am doing it for. that i cant except some one else to make my decisions or do it for me. it should be me that i focus on not waiting for tomorrow to start but now, and i think wow look at all the time ive wasted , but look at what i can gain if i just said no once or twice, or changed those fries in for a side salad, sometimes i get a moment that i give myself a pity party, and thanks again for knocking me out of my funk. its nice to vent and have others relate. thanks again for your thoughts and stories. i am excited to see what the future holds. :smile:
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there my story is all in this blog and feel free to add me as a friend to ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Elise_healthy4life/view/how-weight-loss-clicked-for-me-269666
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i started at 304 back in jan 2011, I've had alot of ups and downs but i'm getting there i want to lose another 30 pounds and go from there. Take things slow - alot of people say you don't need to exercise to lose weight but i found that i do, also helps with inches. I started at a uk 28 i'm now in a uk 16! Good luck feel free to add me xx
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Not over 300 but still well over 100lbs to get rid off! more than welcome to add me! currently I weigh 264 first goal is to get out of these 200's! then down to 154lbs ...take it from there! Wanna be a fit and healthy again. Good luck with your goal :flowerforyou:
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started at 328 in January and I'm now down to 284. I eat 1600 calories a day and have only recently added exercise in the last two months. I do at least three hours of cardio activity at week (usually dancing). It can be done. Sometimes I feel too lazy to exercise. I don't eat perfectly (though I do eat quite a healthy diet).

The point is, you can make it work for you, howver you want to do it!

You can do this.

-Debbie
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A long journey but so many goals to go through!
    I started at 306 & so far have beaten morbidly obese, seriously obese, 4 clothes sizes, riding a bicycle for the first time in 25 years & about to hit my goal for getting on a horse without cruelty!! Now I am looking forward to hitting 100lb loss then getting into the onederland!! Still a long way to go but at 211 feeling just so much better!! It has taken me 18 months & some have done it much quicker but it is going..........
  • neffesther
    neffesther Posts: 55
    Options
    If I can do it YOU CAN TOO!! I was 600 pounds back in sept 2009 even when i reach 300 i still had discouraging days that I couldnt do this...we have those moments...keep focused you will getthat weight off ;)

You're amazing!
  • kariannk
    Options
    I did it today i ate really well and i feel good about this thanks again everyone
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    did you follow the calories limit on mfp or was it your own formula

I guess it has been a combo effect...MFP set me up with 1690 calories a day...I changed it to 1500 a day...this way I am striving for less but if I go over a bit it isn't to big of a deal...it gives me almost 200 calories to play with
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I did it today i ate really well and i feel good about this thanks again everyone

Good job that is awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!