New Mom VS 30 Day Shred

Options
So, I figure the best way to actually lose this weight is to be open and honest about what I am doing, where I am currently at fitness wise and where I want to be. Having to report back here every week with my weight and measurements will make me want to do this even more and hold me accountable, plus everyone's support, comments on your success and suggestions on the program will help with the inspiration!

11 months ago I had a beautiful baby girl, but haven't been able to get the rest of this baby weight off! Partly, because I work over 50 hours a week and won't sacrifice the few hours I get with her Mon-Fri. I was in good shape before I got pregnant, and want to get back to the old me, in my new life!

My weight loss plan is starting with the 30 Day Shred, mixing it up with some cardio and of course eating right. My weekday workouts will all be done after baby goes to bed, so about 9:30pm every night. I'll be equipped with caffeine at 5am the next morning for sure! :laugh:

Monday: 30DS
Tuesday: Run 2-3 miles min
Wednesday: 30DS
Thursday: 30DS
Friday: Off Day
Saturday: Run 2-3 miles min.
Sunday: 30DS

I randomly started last night (I just couldn't put it off ANY longer). I did my measurements last night using the least flattering stances to get the highest measurement (i.e. I laid my arm down flat against my body) and absolutely no sucking in! As of last night (DAY 1) my measurements and weight are (NO JUDGING!!!):

Weight: 169 pounds
Chest: 40"
Waist: 35"
Left Thigh: 25"
Right Thigh: 25.5"
Hips: 43.5"
Left Arm: 13.75"
Right Arm: 13.5"

I'll be updating next week!

Replies

• craigsaz
    craigsaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I started the 30 day Shred today.. I work out a lot but need to do something different!!!