Replies

• lsdpeach
    lsdpeach Posts: 17
    Options
    Anywhere below 100 :)
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm an inch short of 5'1 but my goal is 110 -115. I'm at 128 now and my doc tells me I'm overweight. She wanted me to lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I have since found a new doc. :)
  • kysmat
    kysmat Posts: 1
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be a size 6, but my short-term goal for this year is to lose 20% of my weight by Dec 31st. So far, I'm down about a dress size and I just started right after Memorial Day. Yay!:smile:
  • hannz33
    hannz33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'1 ! goal is to be 135 lbs :)
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    CarolineSuzanneSmith Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1''. At my highest I was 190, and I'm currently 145. I would love to be 130? I feel like I don't carry my weight very evenly/prettily...so really once I feel "evened" out, I'll start maintaining.

Feel free to add me! Love having friends the same height as me!
  • meganmorsey
    Options
    I'd like my weight between 120 & 125, and/or my body fat % between 22% & 24%.

SAME :happy:
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    27 in waist
    127 lbs
    size 5 pants

I'm currently:
    28.5 in waist
    130 lbs
    size 7 in pants

when you say waist, is this the measurement at your belly button,or the narrowest part of your torso? I fluctuate between 27 and 29 inches around belly button. and wear a size 3 in pants.
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and would love to get to the 120s. and strong and healthy. 130 would put me in the normal BMI range.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am large frame shortie and at my skinniest(no muscle, very unhealthy) moment was 115lbs.
    I am 5'1 and currently 144lbs.
    My current goal is 135lbs. totally fit.:wink:
  • mta410
    mta410 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 130lbs!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    5'2"- goal is 115 with a 18% bf
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    5'2 and a half here. short term goal 170 so I can donate a kidney for my husband, Then the middle of my ideal weight range about 130-135: currently 180's
  • rengb6
    rengb6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and am currently 109 pounds. At my heaviest I was 118. I'd like to loose just a bit more weight and get to 105 pounds (my "ideal" running weight) but mostly I'd like to gain muscle and get rid of some of my flab!
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm 5'1 1/4 and I currently way around 208-209 pounds. I had no idea I weighed that much until I went to the doctor last week. So, that's when I joined MFP.

Short term goal: 160
    Long term goal: 135

According to my BMI I should weigh around 132.5 pounds, so anything around that, I would be incredibly happy with :)
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5'1.75" (when you're short, every little bit counts).
    Currently at 137 lbs.
    Not sure where I want to go. Maybe 115 lbs?
    I have the fattest tire that folds and makes it very difficult to breathe when I'm sitting or trying to do yoga :(

i measure at 5'1.75'' as well!! :)
    I currently am about 115ish give or take. I definitely want to lose more body fat (most of it is only around my middle and boobs). But as for weight, I have no idea what I should be at while looking more toned and gain some muscle.
  • Miss_Allie
    Options
    5'2" long legs, short torso and really it's just about trimming and toning my midsection. Since we have smaller torso's it's the hardest part (at least for me it is) to get down.
  • j2tyco
    j2tyco Posts: 42
    Options
    I am currently 5 foot 2 (and 3/4 LOL) and 258 pounds

First goal is to get under 220 which is the heaviest I ever was PREGNANT with either of my kids.(my youngest is now 10)

I knew I had gained all the pregnancy weight "and then some" back but it was not until a month ago that I stepped on the scale and knew I had gained an additional 50 pounds on TOP of that ..I was in utter denial about just how big I was/am.

Next goal to get out of the 200s

Next goal is to get to 170 which is about what I was when I walked down the aisle so I would like to be able to put my wedding gown on again.

Next goal after that will be to get down to 145

ULTIMATE goal would be to reach 125 which is the weight I was at my happiest fittest in high school (on my original first drivers license in which I did NOT lie about my weight)

I also have some NON scale related goals I want to reach as well:

first one being to be able to do full lunges (not modified wussy pants lunges that I do now but real full lunges that pretty much have the knee touching the ground

2ns NS goal is to be able to walk into target or old navy or some place with really cheapo cute clothes in the ladies department and shop...even if its the higher end sizes of the ladies sizes--but to be able to get out of the WOMENS sizes or PLUS sizes will be a HUGE goal for me

3rd NS goal is to complete the C25K and actually register for and complete a real 5 k.
  • pagerut
    pagerut Posts: 3
    Options
    That is a great goal, but better than getting into the skirt will be how you feel about yourself. That is what I am working on--liking myself more. And for me it is all about the weight. Sending lots of encouragement to you.....Page
  • pagerut
    pagerut Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is to get into all of the smallest clothes in my closet with ease.
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    really hoping to get to 140 and stay there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!